Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

3 hours ago, kbuzz said:

Plus one hundred one wiser and higher rise.   

Alao thank you for posting info on your post washing 1108.   I have been holding off on another wash for as long as I can since I don’t wear them much.  My 35s fit perfectly and don’t want too much more shrinkage 

love em so much I’ve been ignoring my wh ranch 

Glad the 1108 worked out!

1 hour ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

It's rather a slim 47 cut although some Japanese shops refer to them as 60s model. But given all the details this is far fetched.

Waist wise you can size down easily but for the 1108 always keep the straight and slim hips as well as the smallish thighs in mind.

How does the 1108 compare to the Resolute! 710? I wear a size 36X36 in the 710 and they fit perfectly. We're the same size, b_F, so I'm guessing a 35 in the 1108 will suit me, too.

14 minutes ago, VivaMarlon said:

What are some differences between the XX and the standard FC denim other than weight? It seems like more people here lean towards the XX, any particular reason for that?

I think the consensus is standard denim for fades and XX denim for texture. That being said, there are some pretty well faded examples of the xx denim around. 

On 9/28/2018 at 2:03 PM, Paul T said:

Aw, so sad to hear we're losing the 1108. Such a classic design.

Here's a little interview about them. Mikiharu describes them as a 60s shape with 40s detailing.

http://loomstate.blogspot.com/2014/07/magic-number-mikiharu-tsujita-and-full.html

I am having a drastic clearout here and was planning on eBaying these. Now I'm conflicted. Hmmm.

1108 fulllength.jpg

These are stellar...if you are going to ebay them let us know what size before hadn...id be interested at 35.5 -36

Got my 1108s yesterday, and wore them all day today. I really like the fit, it's slim but not tight anywhere, and the rise sits at the top of my hips, where I prefer. As long as my legs don't get huge from working out (which seems unlikely), these ought to be my go-to slim fit for a long time to come. I haven't owned a pair of jeans with such a vintage-style denim, but I really like this fabric. It's got a rougher, more textured feel than I expected it would, and I can see it becoming both very comfy and nicely faded with some wear. The details are all really nice, and the construction is top notch. These are a winner.

Judging from how shrunken/fried the leather patch is, this pair was clearly one-washed with a dryer in the mix, so I don't think there will be any more shrinkage.

FtfU0tl.png

VxFWWFI.png

Edited by Cold Summer

On 9/28/2018 at 7:03 PM, Paul T said:

Aw, so sad to hear we're losing the 1108. Such a classic design.

Here's a little interview about them. Mikiharu describes them as a 60s shape with 40s detailing.

http://loomstate.blogspot.com/2014/07/magic-number-mikiharu-tsujita-and-full.html

I am having a drastic clearout here and was planning on eBaying these. Now I'm conflicted. Hmmm.

1108 fulllength.jpg

amazingpair

On 10/1/2018 at 9:21 PM, kbuzz said:

These are stellar...if you are going to ebay them let us know what size before hadn...id be interested at 35.5 -36

sorry, they're 32-32.

How much do you think they'd be worth? I just had a $450 service bill for my Heuer Carrera so drastic clearout might be advisable.

Just got a pair of 1109xx - here they are after a 45min warm water soak. Wasn't planning on a new pair, but my FH3002s got washed and apparently had wayyyyy more shrink left in them, so they're on eBay now and this will be my new main pair.

Love this fit/fabric/pocket details, and there's definitely ample room if/when they shrink more next wash/soak.

IMG_20181011_100539.jpg

Edited by STINGER93

11 minutes ago, LQW said:

In light of the news I think I'll grab a pair of 0105. Where do you guys go to buy Fullcount? Okayama denim has them in stock but they are quite pricey.

Try Pirates,  great comms and service. Ship fast. Yuichi is really easy to deal with.

http://kaizoku-pirates.com

Darn, Pirates is out of my size (27 or 28). AFAIK only Okayama Denim seems to have a decent selection left. I wonder if there was a run on these and I was just too late to the game. 

1 hour ago, LQW said:

Darn, Pirates is out of my size (27 or 28). AFAIK only Okayama Denim seems to have a decent selection left. I wonder if there was a run on these and I was just too late to the game. 

Corlection in Australia has a size 27 left and it's on sale. Check their website. I think you get free shipping worldwide even at the sale price.

Thanks for the heads up, man. I see they got the 1108 in 27 and 29 for cheap!! Someone needs to pick those up. :ph34r: I already have a pair of 1101 and I think I want my next pair of Fullcount to be the 1953 cut. The search continues... (though honestly real life has been keeping me really busy lately so I haven’t really looked that hard)