Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I will have to resist getting these as I won't get enough opportunity to wear them. The cut looks wider than the normal 1101 cut and I would size down quite a lot to get a snug fit. I prefer the normal FC arcs too and have bought 10 pairs of FC and 4 FC jackets in the past 12 months. Still breaking in 2 x 1101 XXs, 1108s, and 21 oz. Also loving some faded IH 634 UHRs and have a couple more pairs of them and IH 25oz to resume wearing. Spoilt for choice :)

I've worn my FC 1101 only a small handful of times and one of the arcs has a thread dangerously close to breaking haha. These are definitely the softest jeans I've ever owned. They're practically sweatpants. The sizing can be tricky... I went TTS (since these run large and I have thunder-thighs) but these stretch enough that I get saggy butt syndrome. They fit perfectly after a wash though. Hopefully they shrink up over time-- I think I had saggy butt in my TCB 50s but after a couple washes they're golden.

E16AB354-6F3A-4E52-9EA0-89B6289CC8A3.jpeg

9020AD4E-92F5-4C15-AB0A-0ABE0F8327FD.jpeg

16CF43FD-2232-4F4C-94B1-EE2B4E796FCB.jpeg

Edited by LQW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, tchengaa said:

hi guys ~ i would like to get a pair of full count 0105 (one washed version) but im not too sure about which size to get.

i wear size 36 for TCB 50s, Sugar cane 1947 and Warehouse 1001 banner.

Shall i also get a 36 for full count 0105?

Thanks a lot ~

Size down 1 from your usual size mate - I wear 32 in Warehouse, but always 31 in Fullcount

• 3 weeks later...

How does the fit of the FC 1101 compare to resolutes 710? I know the sizing is a lot different. I'm TTS+1 on the resolute and it looks like I'll be TTS-1 on the 1101. My fear is too much room on the top block and a loss of taper with a hem under 30".

I wear sz 29 in Resolute 710, they're a little tight in the top block. My FC 1101 in sz 28 have same flat waistband measurement but the hips are so wide that they feel pretty loose. Despite virtually same waistband, the way they sit on my hips the waist is loose on my 1101 compared to not at all on my 710. 1101 has a slightly fuller leg than my 710 and in my experience 1101 has a stronger taper. Maybe its a thing on smaller sizes?

Fullcount 1101 sz 28
waist 38.5 cm
front rise 27 cm
back rise 38.5 cm
thigh: 29cm
knee 21.25cm 
opening 18.5 cm

Resolute 710 sz 29 
waist 38cm 
front rise 27 cm 
back rise 36.25 cm 
thigh 28.5 cm 
opening 19cm

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, EdwardBear said:

My advice- don't. The arcs start disintegrating with wear so end up looking like vintage Levi's, and they are so similar yet different enough why change them to look even more like Levi's? Embrace the arcs, and the denim, and enjoy!

Well, the thing is that I work at a Levi's store lol These days, I only wear LVC stuff, which is fine, but I want to get back into other brands. Basically, I want to do a sneaky one by wearing "Levi's". 

On 12/26/2017 at 12:26 AM, propellerbeanie said:

Well, the thing is that I work at a Levi's store lol These days, I only wear LVC stuff, which is fine, but I want to get back into other brands. Basically, I want to do a sneaky one by wearing "Levi's". 

Haha, well in that case it makes sense- just beware when a customer asks what model your awesome 'Levi's' are!B)

5 hours ago, unionmade said:

Anyone who owns a tcb 60s and can compare with 1101 ones, in term of f-rise / back rise? Guess the 1101 is "based" on a 60´s model as well! I find the tcb´s a bit too low rise.. Measurements seem to go in favor of the 1101´s.

The 1101 has a much higher rise, at least 2" more back rise. And the 1101 tapers more than the TCB 60s

Hi everyone! 

Im new here and also new on Japanese denim game.

I recently owned warehouse 800 and tcb 60s in 34. They fit perfectly! A bit tight after first soaked then stretch out over time 

Im thinking about getting fullcount 1108 in 33 as I read some comments you guys usually recommended 1 size down for this brand. So I just want to make sure that this size would really fit me. Is it gonna be too tight or loose in the future. I want to order it so bad !!

Please give me some of your opinions....

thank you very much 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018

Edited by josephxabiere