Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

3 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Full Count's one wash isn't that bad. My pair of 1108 was also one-wash and is pretty nice IMO. The roping is great on them...but if you need a hem you will obviously lose it.

Yeah - the last two pairs I got were one-wash and were great. They were the XX denim though and I wanted to try the regular denim this time.

On 11/07/2017 at 3:13 PM, TheIntelligentHoodwinker said:

Blimey. The 1109 arrived and the are really tight... Way tighter than the one wash 1109xx were. Weird. Only tried them on quickly at work so will give them another go at home this evening but I have a feeling these might end up for sale.

i found the top block of them very small. I don't have a small arse so the rise on these didn't work for me so I had to get rid.

On 7/15/2017 at 6:22 PM, jewellben said:

i found the top block of them very small. I don't have a small arse so the rise on these didn't work for me so I had to get rid.

They've loosened up a bit fortunately. But the thighs are still really tight compared to my 1109xx. I've had 4 pairs before so just went with 30w again - should maybe have gone up a size... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

So I'm gonna buy me a pair raw fullcount 0105. Haven't decide if I'm going for the regular, xx or ex yet. 

How is the shrinking with these? I've heard that they are huge before soak but that they will shrink down to the actual size you buy. So if buying size W32 they will shrink down to a 32 after soaking. Correct?
But will they stretch some after the soak and wearing?

I'm not really shore which size to choose. 
This will be my first raw pair. 
I've have a couple of selvedge but no raw. 
For example I have W29, W30 and W31. But they have stretched and are a little loose in waist. The 29 are if I measure 34 now and the 31 are 35. Both are nudie grim tim. 

I'm more in to the looser/wider and more classic fit now. And thank god for that. Love it. Feels more comfy. Will never go back! Hahaha!

My orSlow 105 I bought in size 3 and they are way to big in the waist after wearing.
I do have a pair of Lvc 1922 that I bought used from eBay. 
Kind of like the waist size on these. Now they measures W33 (84 cm). They are high waisted. Maybe I could have like 2-3 cm smaller.

So what do you guys think?
Can you guide me in any direction?

Thanks!
/Emil