Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

My one wash size 30 shorts have arrived and are quite a tight fit! The thighs are OK but the waistband is tight. I can do them up, though and I guess, given the propensity of the 13.7oz denim to stretch, I won't have my gut hanging over the waistband for too long - or at least, that is what I hope!

Front on pic would be good to see. 

They do look a bit tight, but if they are comfortable then all good. I only wear shorts when it's really hot, so for me they cannot be restrictive at all

I am wearing them under my raw 1101XXs (also size 30) today, to soften them up. Denim over denim is also good for evo :).  More pics hopefully some time over the weekend. Personally, I like the cycling shorts look of them, and don't like them loose, falling down or flapping around my knees. The next size up from 30 is 32 and judging from my size 33 1101XXs (my first FCs), they would be too loose for my taste. I will see how they go down in Germany towards the end of June, in Spain in early July and in Sardinia in September!

Hmm. The whole packaging is great and the denim lovely. But they're big. Really big. Will take fit pics later but unless they shrink 10% (like the size charts suggested) I won't be able to wear them. Any experiences from other owners?

20170520_070824.jpg

20170520_070727.jpg

20170520_070712.jpg

20170520_070700.jpg

20170520_070642.jpg

20170520_070637.jpg

Edited by Max Power