Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Thanks, Maynard and b_F.

FC is also my favourite brand and the 0105 will definitely be my next pair. At the moment, I´m still wearing FC 1108 (13,75oz) that I purchased originally for the denim world championships but unfortunately I did not wear them that much during the last two years, so I have no results to show when yet. So, maybe in fall I will get the 0105.

Edited by Bill_e_jean

I'm new to Fullcount and considering them for my next pair.  Haven't been able to find much information, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.  Would anyone be able to tell me the difference between the 1109 and 1110, and amongst them, the denim itself (Z, XX, etc.) Seems like the XX is pretty popular and I think it's the one I'm leaning towards as well.

If I’m not completely wrong the 1110 is slimmer and more tapered than the 1109. The 1109 is rather a slim/narrow straight (with only a gentle taper) whereas the 1110 is slim and has significant taper.
The Z refers to Zipper. The 1110 exists as a version with zipper and with buttons. The XX however refers to the denim and is the Full Count’s 15.5oz denim. The 1100Z or 1110 come in Full Count’s flagship denim with 13.7oz. Both denims are made of Zimbabwe cotton. The XX denim is also darker than the regular denim but also fades slower (from what I have seen).

I´m wearing japanese raw selvedge denim since the late 90´s now, started with two pairs of Evisu, I also like the FC 13,75 standard denim most. Especially when it ages. Both look and feel are state of the art in my opinion.

2 hours ago, VivaMarlon said:

Thanks! I really appreciate all of your advice! Anyone have pictures they can share of how they fit/age/wear?

Just check the previous page, bill_e_jean posted some serious jeans!

On other news, Bears informed me that my 1108EX have been shipped.

@VivaMarlon Here are also a few pictures, though I think they are pretty heavily photoshopped / brightened they still look great.

https://www.okayamadenim.com/blogs/news/6623492-fullcount-jeans-worn-in-review

Also great and probably more accurate in colour:

http://denim-gallery.heavy.jp/fullcount/1108c.html

Edited by Max Power

8 minutes ago, Max Power said:

@VivaMarlon Here are also a few pictures, though I think they are pretty heavily photoshopped / brightened they still look great.

https://www.okayamadenim.com/blogs/news/6623492-fullcount-jeans-worn-in-review

Also great and probably more accurate in colour:

http://denim-gallery.heavy.jp/fullcount/1108c.html

These look awesome! Very strong contender for next pair.

On 30/03/2017 at 7:56 AM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

If I’m not completely wrong the 1110 is slimmer and more tapered than the 1109. The 1109 is rather a slim/narrow straight (with only a gentle taper) whereas the 1110 is slim and has significant taper.
The Z refers to Zipper. The 1110 exists as a version with zipper and with buttons. The XX however refers to the denim and is the Full Count’s 15.5oz denim. The 1100Z or 1110 come in Full Count’s flagship denim with 13.7oz. Both denims are made of Zimbabwe cotton. The XX denim is also darker than the regular denim but also fades slower (from what I have seen).

I have had the 1109 and 1110 in a 34 waist the 1109 have a much shorter back rise and didn't fit right (very much a similar cut to a Levis 511) so I sold them.

I sold my 1110 in a 34 waist as they are more slim (like nudie grim tim cut) but without the stretch as the knee's were too tight. I've sized up to a 35 in the 1110 are am very happy with the fit as they have a slim silhouette but the rise similar to my 1108. 

I believe those were mostly pre-orderd and sold-out quickly - don't remember many shops actually stocking them as they weren't exactly cheap with the wooden box...

However, there was a wild cotton model that came shortly after -  FC 1922WC - you might find a few of those still floating around. There is also the FC 1910 - a 1922 cut/details in a 15oz denim.

(regarding the FC 1922 - those were a bit oversized: my pair came in size W31, not sure why you would want a size W34?)

Edited by Foxy2

6 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Missed the delivery of my 1108EX by half an hour...

Gonna wait until tomorrow then

mine arrived on Tuesday. I've been nuts busy but they appear wider and longer in the leg than my other raw 1108 when new, I'll take a tape measure to them tomorrow. The laser etched patch is great and the bag they come in has some FC buttons to fasten which is a nice touch. Denim feels great though.

4 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Pre-soak fit pics. Thighs are pretty small on this one.

20170408_165632.thumb.jpg.e7c1ad91e7acfab2eb96179a1ef2a36d.jpg

Measurements for size 34.

Waist: 36"

Front rise: 12.1

Back rise: 15.5

Thigh: 12.5

Knee: 9.6

Leg opening: 8.5

Inseam: 37.8

Congats!

Cut proportion might actually work on me;) ... postsoak/wash measurements would be greatly appreciated.