Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

15 hours ago, SuperJackle said:

I take it that the full count online shop doesn't do international orders?

14 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Yeah I'm under the same impression 

Correct, but they did let me order with shipping to Rakuten Proxy (TENSO) in the past...

BTW, 0105EX and 1108EX are up for order on their webshop.

Edited by Foxy2

I made a reservation with Bears. Also used a 1 000-Yen-Coupon and with ordering directly from Bears I don’t have to pay additional proxy and shipping fees. Should be the cheapest option in my book :D

Now they only have to answer and accept my reservation. If they don’t then I’m open for alternatives ;)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

2 hours ago, Max Power said:

Maybe let's agree to post updates at the same time in this thread...it's hard enough to keep track of everything already.

With today's activity on Sufu another thread probably wouldn't hurt but I agree with you, I don't think we 2 would generate enough content to warrant such a thread :D

25th anniversary jeans on the FC blog: http://www.fullcount.co.jp/blog/2017/02/post-852.html
The 0105EX are tempting, but I really don't need any more jeans... :ph34r:

Edit: Actually just read through the Google translation of the post and those aren't the 25th anniversary jeans in the fit pics, I'm dumb. :wacko:

Edited by Broark

Yeah I think that's exactly the case b_F, the translation says something along the lines of them being the same silhouette so they posted older pictures of different models.
And you can expect them to arrive mid March!

No 1101 fit in the 25th anniversary models?! Noooo!!!!

Does anyone know if there will be a US retailer carrying the 25th anniversary models? Asked at BiG when I was by the store lately, and they will not. The 0105s would just be too wide, but I'm not sure if the 1108s will be a bit too tight and it would be nice to try them with a return option.