Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

It's a shame because I know these can get really crinkled and marbly, however I can't throw them in the drier or wash them often as I don't want them to shrink any further. The FC denim can stretch out fairly easily when wet but I only wash in cold water with this jacket. Considering a WH jacket next, or whoever has a WWII type one (no pocket flap etc) available at the time!

Very nice Aho! Full Count's type II is "the jacket that got away" from me - tried it on at Take 5, didn't buy it despite a perfect fit, and then Benny fell out with Miki and the jacket was no longer available! Still, I'm inspired to wear my 1101 today.

Edited by Sugar Mountain

• 2 weeks later...

They look pretty clear to me... and good enough to see that you own a really nice pair of Fullcount. What's the wear time on those?

i think i got these about 6 years ago and been wearing them on and off. Don't read or lurk much in sufu anymore but will be back in a year or two with updates!

I got the same Problems with blurriness. When you use a decent cam and high Resolution the resizing makes them appear blurry. So far I don't know a Picture host that keeps the original Quality.

Oh, great pair btw. Thanks for making me regret not getting one. The only thing I somehow dislike on all FC are the arcs - they seem to fade away super easy.

Edited by Max Power

I had my first arc stitch break on my 1108 this week, when they've barely had two months of wear! It is cool that FC uses so many types of thread in the construction of their jeans, but this is my only formal-looking pair, for cryin' out loud! Perhaps it is meant to make us feel as though we *can* do something to this denim before the six-month mark...

Got my 1101 early December and the arcs were basically destroyed within 8 weeks. Still some scraps hanging on but not much else. The inseam threads near the crotch also don't seem too durable and I have my first blowout after 4 months. Haven't had a pair go this quickly since I was downsizing x2 on naked and famous back in 2011. Admittedly the thighs are a bit tight owing to my fat ass.

I've racked up over a year's wear on my Fullcount. The arcs on the back pocket where I keep my phone have totally disintegrated but the one on my wallet pocket is still mostly there. It would be nice to keep them a little longer though not a big deal. Overall, I've found the construction to be completely fine and only had to repair the pocket stitching early on. I guess much of this is about how the cut fits on an individual.

2016-05-18%2016.26.45_zps6wj6hkyz.jpg

Putting some wear into some 1101s I got I think three years ago. It's weird, sometimes the cut feels and looks good and sometimes I absolutely hate it. The regular 13,7 oz denim is great and oh so comfy though, one of my favorites

I think it mostly is the strong taper and the generous top block that looks bad sometimes. Also the wide space between the back pockets which I know has been discussed before. And, erm, my own gut-and-arse measurements tend to move up and down. They definitely look better cuffed pretty high in my opinion. Should have had them hemmed before, now I wouldn't want to lose the roping  :)

Got my 1101s on today as my 0105s are in the wash. Both cuts are just so good- I've not worn any of my other brands/cuts for a while now. Eyeing up the forthcoming WW2 cut in June, not that I need any more jeans...

I have a pair of 1101 in size 30 and also own a pair of Iron Heart Beatle Busters: I'd say yes, the pockets feel about the same distance apart. The placement of Fullcount pockets only begins to look slightly odd on larger sizes in my opinion.

Congrats on picking up a great pair of jeans.