Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Hey guys,

I thought you might be interested in seeing some pictures of a pair of SuFuxBiGxFullCount competition jeans from 2007 or 2008 or whatever. I recently ordered a replacement pair of 0105's and I screwed up the sizing, so I'm trying to sell the pair in the wrong size, hence the sales thread. If someone more computer savvy than I wants to add the pictures directly to this thread, then feel free to.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/508222/full-count-0105xx-31-one-wash-brand-new-new-pictures

Hello, is anyone interested in a Full Count 2812 Type 2 Jacket sz 38/ One wash? I received it yesterday and it is slightly too small for me. It is brand new with tags.  I'd be happy to email pics.

Edited by davidwirey

Can anybody post any fit pics and provide post-soak measurements for a 0105 (any denim) in mid-range sizes (31-34) and worn on a western body type? There's lots of fit pics of japanese guys wearing them, but they usually look like they are worn upsized by somebody who is a lot smaller than me. I have a feeling this would be close a perfect cut for me, but I can't really get a sense from the pre-wash (or even one-wash) measurements.

Quoise,

My tagged 32 0105xx measure as follows.  This is straight out of the wash, but I worked the waist as I went through a bloated phase and all the waists on all my jeans were tight.  I sagged them and stretched them. So all measurements are as-is, except the waist which has been worked.  

W: 34  (straight out of wash its usually somewhere around 32 to 32.5)

Front Rise: 11.5

Thigh, BiG style: just under 13" but not by much.  

Awesome, thanks. Reaffirms my belief that these would work well for me. They seem like they would be similar to my Roy RS04 sz33, and I think you may have mentioned this as well when you first got them.  What is the hem at?

BiG is having a 15% sale on Friday; I may just order a pair in the standard denim. I really like how my Mister Freedom 64s are looking, but the thighs have always been a bit tight, and I'm not getting any smaller.

Hiking in northern California. One part of the trail followed the old US HWY 101. This section was decommissioned in 1964. Excuse my dumb smile.

VGQ7I2G.jpg

Really enjoying these 1101s, they are very different from my SDAs. The FCs are soft, stretchy and irregular while the SDAs are very tough, smooth and even. My SDAs now feel like armor compared to the FCs. Looking forward to watching them evolve.

@b_F: i've been wearing them on and off since 2011. not sure what the "effective wear" number is though. i rotate it with 5 other pairs, though this, my dry-bones, and recently my rs blacksmith get the most wear.