Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Great fit BF! I'm pleased you mentioned the combination of very comfortable and soft denim with the course hand of the surface. This was something that occurred to me when I first got my 1101 in 2012 and started wearing them a while later. It really is a special fabric and it's very cool that more people are checking out the brand these days. I'd quite like a pair of 0105 in the future too.

Those pockets are just close enough together for my taste! Fit looks great though.

Corlection in Syndey have the xx denim and the standard denim, xx is way darker at the start and feels coarser than the standard. 

The FC 1108XX was my first pair of Full Count jeans and I remember me saying back then that the XX denim is my favorite regular denim one can readily buy.

I loved the dark, dark indigo shade and the coarse and hairy texture of the denim.

Now I am not sure if I prefer the regular 13,7oz denim :D

Too bad I don’t have both at hand because I sold my 1108XX to bradl

The FC 1108XX was my first pair of Full Count jeans and I remember me saying back then that the XX denim is my favorite regular denim one can readily buy.

I loved the dark, dark indigo shade and the coarse and hairy texture of the denim.

Now I am not sure if I prefer the regular 13,7oz denim :D

Too bad I don’t have both at hand because I sold my 1108XX to bradl.

Had the chance to experience both the 13.75 & 15, maybe to some it's not much of a deal, but the touch & feel & wear of the 15ozer makes a world of difference to me ... just my POV, of course.

that 1101 is a perfect fit imo...on the day i get a pair of FC it'll definitely be in this cut, still undecided on the denim, i like how stubborn the XX appears to be to fade, but i haven't seen any really faded pics yet so still can't decide!

i had also been kind of staying away from fc jeans due to the pocket placement but they look really good in these fit pics

Edited by ironheartfan123

yeah that's what i just realized with bF's fit pics, i thought having a big ass (comparatively speaking) would make the wide pocket spacing look worse but it's actually the opposite, so i think fc will actually work for me some day (it looks like that day is getting pushed back again since im probably getting a pair of wh)

Is there a chance that the pocket placement has changed slightly on the 1101? I recall seeing a size 33 posted in this discussion a long while back that looked different. I don't even notice it on bF.

All this FC talk makes me wanna pull out my 1101s and start wearing them too!

I'm just checking out my xx fabric right now (unworn with one wash), while I love the texture and colour, I don't find it very course...maybe my crazy hot wash stole all the rough stuff!

Thanks again guys!

I was always under the impression that those wide back pockets look better the less ass you have since it won’t exaggerate the wideness of your ass too much. And if you already have a lot of junk in the trunk it will only make it worse. But opinions differ of course :)

@tion4: I can’t comment if they changed the position but it might be the typical variation you see on those handmade jeans.

Personally I wouldn't bother with them. While looking for my pair I wrote them an email with some questions. I am still waiting for the answer. 

And there are several other people waiting several days to weeks for their shipments. But I'm the other hand some people had great experience with them...

If I were you I would buy from Denimio. If they are out of stock then Kaizoku Pirates and after that there are plenty of Rakuten shops.