Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Thanks for supporting me in decision making! :)

I am just wait for some actual measurements for size 33 and 34 to make my decision. But 80% I am for a size 33

You mentioned you've lost some weight, so the 33 probably is the way to go.  They stretch out so damn easy.      

Posting here after a little side conversation with kss447 in the "Denim Blunders..." thread. I was having difficulty picking between a pair of UES 400T (size 33) and FC 1101xx (size 32), so I ended up getting both. I've decided to wear my 400T as my daily pair and put away the 1101s in the closet for down the road. 

Here are some pre/post measurements for anyone interested. I washed at a hot setting (70 degrees), they agitated in the washer for approx 80 min before hang drying in the sun. I didn't take the most thorough pre measurements, but they are all BiG style.

Pre-wash

Waist - 34"

Upper thigh - 13"
Knee - 9.25"
Hem - 8.6"

Post-wash 
Waist - 32.5"
Front rise - 10.75"
Back rise - 15"
Upper thigh - 12.5"
Knee - 8.75"
Hem - 8.2"
Inseam - 30.5"

Looking good sm, are they on hols for tcb now?

Been wearing my 1108xx a fair bit recently and have washed them quite a bit, honestly lost track but its been 4 times in last month with sparing use and has to be around 15 now but the xx denim really holds its indigo as it really doesn't show the frequent wash

bf let me know how you did on the fit. I was surprised how roomy they are in the top block . They remind me of the fit of my Okinawa's but with a looser waist. I have that diaper butt thing going on so I am hoping they will drape better with a lot of wear.

the problem I am facing now is what size would I get in the 1108 flagship denim? I am thinking of sizing down to  a 29 but I hesitate because the 1108 is slimmer. I do not know what measurement tells me how roomy the seat will be. I have not been able to predict this from the tables. I only know by trying the denim on as to whether they are a loose top block or a top tight block. In my 3009's the top block is slim as hell for a size 30 and my 1101's fit like a size 32 in the top block.

bf let me know how you did on the fit. I was surprised how roomy they are in the top block . They remind me of the fit of my Okinawa's but with a looser waist. I have that diaper butt thing going on so I am hoping they will drape better with a lot of wear.

hej man!

As of yet I only haved soaked them once so I don't dare to comment on thie fit yet. The top block is quite roomy that is true. But that's exactly what I wanted and I even sized down 2 (around 35" real waist and bought a tag size of 33).

The diaper ass might have something to do with the longer rise and the back pocket placement of Fullcount and also about the hip measurements you only find very seldom listed for jeans. JohnM can tell you more about it since he educated me :)