Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Hey, would anyone be able to share some post soak measurements of 1108xx size 29? Trying to decide between these and 710xx. I've tried a search but didn't get any good results and the websites seem to have conflicting data. Thanks!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Shameless Plug:

Been neglecting to follow up on this😬

FC x BiG 1653LTD__ still available @supermarket!!!ðŸ‘ðŸ¼ðŸ”¥

AB132512-2403-4595-81F6-54637B7FBABF.jpg

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/156165-fcxbig-1635-ltd-w32/?p=3089615

Edit: Reminder of the fab FADE potentials__ here's my 1108C👊ðŸ½

FCnow.jpg

98D894A8-17BD-40E6-944B-59C1A40D681B.jpg

zz466.jpg

Edited by BrownMetallic

Hey, would anyone be able to share some post soak measurements of 1108xx size 29? Trying to decide between these and 710xx. I've tried a search but didn't get any good results and the websites seem to have conflicting data. Thanks!!

I've got the 710xx in 29 which fit great. I've got the 1108ph in size 28 and they fit a bit slimmer but not by much. I've also tried on the 1108xx which have more 'give' in them than the 1108ph in 28 and 29 and would definitely get the 28 in those too if I wanted an eventual fit similar to my 710xx in 29.

Hope that helps, I can give you the measurements for sam710xx in 29 if you like but not much point in giving you the 1108ph measurements (although you're welcome to them if you want) as the fabric is totally different to the xx so would be misleading.

• 2 weeks later...

JohnM,

I am currently 9 months into a pair of O/W 1101XX that I ordered from Yuichi. They did shrink up quite a bit more BUT I have been hot washing them regularly (every two weeks) so depending on how you wash, your experience may change. Also, I know its often said that this denim stretches quite a bit but I wasnt prepared for how much it does. Ive grown from a 34 to a 36 in my size 34 1101 and have not felt any resistance or seen any stress. Most comfortable pair of jeans Ive ever owned. 

JohnM,

I am currently 9 months into a pair of O/W 1101XX that I ordered from Yuichi. They did shrink up quite a bit more BUT I have been hot washing them regularly (every two weeks) so depending on how you wash, your experience may change. Also, I know its often said that this denim stretches quite a bit but I wasnt prepared for how much it does. Ive grown from a 34 to a 36 in my size 34 1101 and have not felt any resistance or seen any stress. Most comfortable pair of jeans Ive ever owned.

Can we see some pics of the current state? Would love too as I want to compare how frequent washing effects different denim!!

Okay here are my 1101XX sitting at 9 months of fairly consistent, desk diver fades. Hot washed every two weeks or so. 

I love the gray, grainy fade that is coming. Easily my favorite jeans.

unbelievable how dark they still are, these will yield such a great contrast over time, and the texture of the XX denim is really amazing! thanks

Hi mate!

My size in 3sixteen st-100x is W31 (in tight jeans). What size FULL COUNT 1109XX you recommend me?

yo mate,

measure the real waistband of your jeans like BiG does, then look at BiGs sizecharts for the 1109xx for yourself, and then ask us again to double check.

a size 31 worn, washed, worn, whatever, doesnt mean much at all!

unbelievable how dark they still are, these will yield such a great contrast over time, and the texture of the XX denim is really amazing! thanks

yo mate,

measure the real waistband of your jeans like BiG does, then look at BiGs sizecharts for the 1109xx for yourself, and then ask us again to double check.

a size 31 worn, washed, worn, whatever, doesnt mean much at all!

My size non wash was 32" (81.3cm), after wash and wearing 2 years -  33" (84cm).  

I know! They are very slow fading but the "texture" of the fade is unlike anything I've seen. They will take some time and dedication but will be something special.