Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

man you seem to get tiptop fits on each and every pair you get! you're born for denim!

It's called being slim, which you and I are not!   :D

Great fit, and I'd echo some of other comments, hem to wear a small single cuff.  

Edited by setterman

It's called being slim, which you and I are not!   :D

Great fit, and I'd echo some of other comments, hem to wear a small single cuff.  

ahah we're definitely more slender than slim!

I've been reading all of the Fullcount threads lately trying to figure out which size to get in the 1108 (13.75oz)...(I know, beating the topic to death). I've referenced the various raw/one wash charts on BiG, Okayama Denim, 2nd, etc and they seem to vary on the the one wash measurements, which leads me to asking those with experience with shrinking/stretching with this specific model. 

I'm a natural 33 waist and I'm hoping that after an initial hot soak, that the denim will stretch back out to roughly 34.25" waist, 14.5" back rise, and 12.25" thigh, seeing that they supposedly start at 35" when raw.

I'm not slim, nor am I a lifter...in comparison, I have a similar build to Flash, just not as tall. Anyway, I'd appreciate hearing some thoughts on whether to sd1 (32) or go tts (33) with the 1108.

Thanks.

most people size down 1 on the 1108 , the waist will stretch back pretty easily ( and most likely back to raw measurement ) but just be careful with the thighs as the amount of stretch you get wont be all that much unless there under a fair amount of stress

I'm not tall either , barely 5 8" :)

So I bought Flash's 1109xx. Im actually surprised at how little wear there was on these and they fit pretty darn well. Here's a pic in comparison with my 3sixteen 130x:

All I can say is that I definitely can't wear to start wearing them. I've been eyeing to have a pair of fullcount denim for a while and glad I could buy Flash's pair. This denim sure is lovely

Edit: Thanks again Flash! 

d1Thlwm.jpg?1

Edited by noobedloser