Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Hmmm my 710's are tag size 29, each time I've tried on 1108xx (couple of recent occasions now) I've had to go to a 28" to get a similar fit ... Obviously as shop items the 1108xx have yet to be washed/shrunk but aren't they notorious for stretching right back out (and more)?

I hope so anyway as I've got a pair of ed's special run 1108 on the way in size 28.

Would follow Max's advice without hesitation every time, but that is my experience so far. Perhaps it's different for smaller sizes. I've noticed that to be the case with PBJ for example.

I wear a size 35 Samurai whether it's the 710 or 510.  But I'm a 33 in the 0105, 34 (or 33) in the 1101, and 36 in the 1108 (the top block of the 0105 and 1101 are similar).  I think the reason for the difference with the 1108 is that it is trim in the thighs -- to get them to fit, the waist has to be bigger (for me).

I think the reason for the difference with the 1108 is that it is trim in the thighs -- to get them to fit, the waist has to be bigger (for me).

This is what I'm slightly concerned about. I've ordered the 1109 and sized down. The pre-soaked measurements look similar to my Momotaro 0201 (31") but I'm thinking they'll stretch more than those.

We'll see!