Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

How much does the waist stretch back out on the 0105xx, past the original raw size? If they easily go back to the original measurements waist and thigh wise. it's all good. It's the difference between a 34 and 33 for me. Something like this would be spot on:

00005876.JPG

My 0105 size 33 started out at 35.5" in the waist (raw).  After a one hour warm/hot soak, line dry, and a few days of wearing, the waist was 36".   Not sure where they'll go from here with more washing and wearing.

im considering buying the new fc1109ic,

i wear sz30 on samurai s710xx and its a lil bit tight on the thigh now, even though the waist is perfectly fine

can u guys help me on the sizing with this 1109ic? got really confused

@darym, 1109 will fit slimmer than your 710s. If your 710s are sing on your thighs i would size up for your thighs sake, just note that the waist will on the looser fit. 

Edited by nycsurfer530

im considering buying the new fc1109ic,

i wear sz30 on samurai s710xx and its a lil bit tight on the thigh now, even though the waist is perfectly fine

can u guys help me on the sizing with this 1109ic? got really confused

I wear a 29 in the S710xx and a 28 in both 1109 and 1109xx. The 1109 fabric does stretch out, so I'd go with a 29

How much does the waist stretch back out on the 0105xx, past the original raw size? If they easily go back to the original measurements waist and thigh wise. it's all good. It's the difference between a 34 and 33 for me. Something like this would be spot on:

00005876.JPG

i am wearing those paraboots too theyre the most comfiest shoes so far from my  rotation except for the new balance

Figured this might be as good of a place to ask as any.

I read on Okayama Denim's Instagram that Fullcount is going to make the Brown's Beach jackets up to size 44 come F/W 15.

Can you confirm that Ed? If so mark me down for their shawl collar style cardigan/jacket...been eyeing them from afar for awhile now!

Quick fit picture of my 0105 post wash (ignore color, it's off).  Just washed these back in mid September, and can't image I've worn them more than 25 times since, but they were so stretch out I need to wash them again.  If these would hold their post wash measurements, they'd be perfect.  As is, they're already stretching out after a half hour of wear.  Would really consider dropping down to a 35 on another pair of these (these are a 36).  Big truck, get them as small as you can stand them.  

IMG_8187.jpg        

Thanks Ed, I really like the look of the shawl collar cardigan jacket and a 44 would be ideal.

Plus since I've been on a jacket buying spree lately the fact that they're coming next fall is good news.

And I agree with Setterman, buy them as small as you can and you'll end up happy after stretching.

Not the same cut, but I went for a 35 in the 1101 (one size down) and sized to the thighs essentially and I'm very happy with them.

I need your guys help. I am split between the 1101 and the 0105. I just visited BiG today and tried on the 1101 in a 36 OW and they were a lot bigger than the measurements on the website (I know pairs vary but the waist was like 38+) so I know I'll need a 35 but since they didn't have the OW version and neither OW sizes for the 0105 I couldn't really compare.

I love the fit of my PBJ xx-009's (sz 36) but I have them hemmed to a 30" inseam and the leg opening is just too big (~9.4" would prefer 9-9.2ish). Because of the bigger thighs in both fullcount models I'm kind of wary of the 1101 since it tapers pretty extreme but fits better everywhere else than the 0105.

Any ideas which would potentially be a better fit? I know it all comes down to preference but I'm curious to here other opinions.

I can take measurements of the hem of my size 35 1101's that have been hemmed to around 32 in. if you're interested d-rew.

I'm a big fan of the cut and plan on wearing my 1101's more next summer.

Also, had a bit of a denim geek out today.

I work at a retail shop here in Austin, Texas that sells generally mainstream raw denim (N&F, Unbranded, etc.) so I rarely run into people who appreciate quality denim.

Hell, I rarely see anyone around this city wearing interesting jeans.

This guy casually came in wearing a pair of well broken in Fullcounts! Not something you see everyday here at all.

He said he got them while in Japan and they're some of his favorite jeans and picked them up because they're not widely represented.

Just had to share that here.  :D

I can take measurements of the hem of my size 35 1101's that have been hemmed to around 32 in. if you're interested d-rew.

I'm a big fan of the cut and plan on wearing my 1101's more next summer.

That would be awesome! If you wouldn't mind, could you measure the thighs and waist as well? If not, no worrys but I appreciate it!

Edit: I figured screw it and went and purchased them last night from denimio. pretty damn cheap with the weak yen so, can't wait!

Edited by d-rew12

Quick fit picture of my 0105 post wash (ignore color, it's off).  Just washed these back in mid September, and can't image I've worn them more than 25 times since, but they were so stretch out I need to wash them again.  If these would hold their post wash measurements, they'd be perfect.  As is, they're already stretching out after a half hour of wear.  Would really consider dropping down to a 35 on another pair of these (these are a 36).  Big truck, get them as small as you can stand them.  

IMG_8187.jpg        

Ive decided against them setterman. The idea of stretchy jeans is not enthusing me.

• 2 weeks later...

Grabbed myself a pair of 1101s for the Holidays. 36 one wash was too big so I ordered the 35 raw (couldn't find 35 one wash). The thigh ended up being smaller than BiGs measurements so I got a bit scared and gave them a cold soak in the washing machine. The waist pretty much stretched back out immediately (which is great). I haven't really worn them yet, and they're a bit slimmer than I'm used to but not uncomfortable or anything. Just have to get used to them. I also will be giving them a hem soon.

Pre-soak

2dkbhmq.jpg

After cold soak

2yvkrpz.jpg

Hey d-few, sorry I never got you any measurements on my 1101's, recently moved and it's been a busy time of year.

I think they look good though, the 13.7 oz denim stretches easily and I think the thighs will give a bit.

I know whenever I washed my pair in the machine I felt like they were a bit slim but then after a couple days of wear they feel just right.

Hey d-few, sorry I never got you any measurements on my 1101's, recently moved and it's been a busy time of year.

I think they look good though, the 13.7 oz denim stretches easily and I think the thighs will give a bit.

I know whenever I washed my pair in the machine I felt like they were a bit slim but then after a couple days of wear they feel just right.

No worries! I decided to say screw it and go for it. Right now they're pretty good although a little tight (could just be because I'm not used to them), but I'm glad to hear that! Have to be careful for when I wash in the future, but it's no big deal. Thanks!

d-rew thats  a perfect fit in my opinion.  nice silhouette without being too snug or sloppy.  good choice in cuts/size.  If it were me, I would get them hemmed so I could rock a mini single cuff...

Thanks! I'm pretty happy with them! And yeah, I am definitely going to get them hemmed. Going to go up to SF next weekend and have them cut down to 30" length. Perfect for a small single cuff and a little stacking.

With the loss of my Warehouse 700J's, there is a void in my denim life that only a fuller cut 501 repro can fill. tried wearing my Kapital TH, but I simply can't wear cuffed jeans any more so those will have to wait until they get a proper hem.

And so the time has come for the Fullcount 0105C:

15937453277_1d48a05169_z.jpg

Edited by PeterParker