Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Top looks good John, and with a hem and some time to settle I think they will look nice and relaxed.. Comfy. Although I agree that you could get away with a 33 and after a few days of discomfort would be spot on.

I do enjoy your posts :)

those look like it will still be very roomy after washing, stick with the 1101 or find a pair of 1108 that fits in the waist and thigh. i like to purchase one wash because it will be near maximum shrinkage all over and many stores provide sizing charts you can ask them to re measure the pair for you also if you have doubts. the fc denim is stretchy as you know so the waist will stretch out almost all one washes ive purchased have had the waist measuring 1 inch below the stated measurement but that might be because they measure it differently across different stores.

if you have a size 34 in your 1101, I would go down to a 33 in the 0105 personally.  Its all about the thigh fit for me when it comes to Full Count.  The waist will accommodate, as you are probably aware with your 1101's.

You could probably hot wash them and shrink them down enough, but I think you'd be better off with the 33.

Personally, I agree with those.

No pictures of the jeans, but I just got back from a trip to the south west after finding out my band is done. We released this posthumous EP. "Ensenada" and "Miles" were tracked with the Full Counts solid under my bass in my lap.

http://thepiers.bandcamp.com/album/are-fast-cars

a3021453193_10.jpg

Enjoy.

Thanks for all the input on my size 34 0105's.  If there's a consensus, it's that they're too big and a 33 might be better.  I should go this route and may, in fact, return the 34's but ... Man, are these 34's ever comfortable!  There's fashion and looking trim and all, and then there's pure comfort.

I wonder if the appeal of baggy Levi's of old is that they fit fine in the waist but then had some real room everywhere else (at least some of them did). The feel of these slightly too big 0105's makes me wonder if something has been lost with the cultural emphasis on being and looking thin.  I'm tempted to keep these big jeans and wear them when feeling free and unconstricted is more important than 'looking good' -- a phantom anyway as the years go by ;-)

John

based on the look of the thigh fit, Im willing to bet that the waist will end up being a bit too big once things stretch back out.  So if you do keep these, a belt would help in that department.  Also, once the denim settles, you will have a nice relaxed fit, especially if you get a decent hem so they dont stack up.  Either way, welcome to the 0105 club.  We are a bunch of bad asses  B)

JohnM - I'm of the opinion that loose fits will always take some getting used to if you've been wearing slim styles. In addition, the light and soft feel of Fullcount 13.75oz denim against the skin can be a jump from the rough and heavy fabrics that you've been wearing from Samurai and IH etc. With a good hot wash or two and a proper hem job, I reckon you'll have a nice relaxed fit for those hot days when the last thing you want is a fitted style in heavy denim. 

Just wanted to give  a heads up that I have some 1109 on ebay for super cheap. My loss is your gain.  

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=301293259789

I need the breathability of a looser weave, and I'm not that into arcs on my bum.  I apologize if this isn't the best place to post this, I just really want to make sure the full count freaks see this.  

updated fit pics following a second hot soaking. i was contemplating sizing down yet again as the waist had stretched massively but a second soak really did the trick all over, and even after a full day's wear they haven't gotten loose again. well happy with this outcome..

15051402912_3c77e90e1b_c.jpg

14865167288_a44364c544_c.jpg

The yoke on your 1108XX? Sucks to hear if that's the case.

Yeah upper left side. Id say its like 3" long of it coming undone

^looking good!

@Brad: damn...they don't seem to be "Brad-approved" workwear then

No, think they'll have to be downgraded. But this could be a good excuse to get a new pair for work ;)

hello,my name is Martin, I`m from Berlin, Germany .

I want sell a Full Count 0105 XX in size 31 /34 . if anyone  interested ,here is the link.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/156938-for-sale-fullcount-0105xx-3134/

updated fit pics following a second hot soaking. i was contemplating sizing down yet again as the waist had stretched massively but a second soak really did the trick all over, and even after a full day's wear they haven't gotten loose again. well happy with this outcome..

Yeah, they look great. OK - sorry to ask yet again, but been going through this thread and can't find the info I need so...

How did you size? And do you have any comparisons with other Japanese brands? I usually wear 31 in PBJ, Samurai, SDA etc.

hi guys im doing a mock up size post on the fc special run thread

the fabric will be ready by sept 20

and miki wants this to be special.

so this will just a pre order thing. so he needs your size and model you want

we will do 4 cuts

0105 1101 1108 1109

please check the thread thanks!

pre orders we will do a pre order website link where you pay

shipping cost will be fixed per continent we will let you know the cost of shipping soon. need to figure out weight or the

finished pair

asia

america

europe

australia

middle east

africa

details and patch are all gonna be awesome.

we want all 78 pairs of denim to belong to people and we will write your name inside the pocket bag

so it is very personalized.

thank you for your support miki san is so excited about this project hes personally attending to this .

me and him directly. i willd ocument everything when i get to osaka on sept 18

thank you

im just doing a mock up

start of order will be oct 1 2014

dealine for pre order will be nov 15 2014.

delivery of jeans is december. first or 2nd week if courier and customs does theyre job.