Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

im going to be helping Ed out with the fullcount project and i have created a new thread for all posts related to the project , hope there is going to be plenty of interest because i really feel like this is going to be great :)

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR ALL POSTS RELATED TO THE FULLCOUNT PROJECT 

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/156492-fullcount-special-run-interest-check/

Okisan : Yes, me too.. Initially, i was quite shocked to see the arcuate of 1110z.. But, i start to like it over time.. I think it's one unique detail for this jean which differentiates it with other basic models.. it also using different top button, zipper instead of button fly.. Those make this one great for me.. I'm just telling my thoughts, sorry..  :P 

for me, BIG measurements are accurate..  :) i've tried it on some pairs, it works.. 

• 2 weeks later...

1101's , worn for about 10 months I think

14808695591_0258d3377d_b.jpgSAM_1407 by christophlaureys, on Flickr

14808695751_47070a691f_b.jpgSAM_1408 by christophlaureys, on Flickr

14808695781_bea44e8c0f_b.jpgSAM_1409 by christophlaureys, on Flickr

14808696401_a10ddcc1e2_b.jpgSAM_1410 by christophlaureys, on Flickr

arcs as good as gone

14808696581_b28ede9219_b.jpgSAM_1411 by christophlaureys, on Flickr

a question for you Fullcount veterans: just got myself 1109xx from Denimio and they're a tad larger than i was expecting. assuming i can get my hands on a washing machine with a functioning hot wash (mine's busted), what's the shrinkage i should expect on a 40 degree wash? am toying with sizing down one as i can currently fit a couple of fingers in between the waistband and myself.

thighs are ok i think - was just hoping to avoid revealing too much my arse crack if possible by having a better fitting waist. my experience with raw denim, as opposed to sanforised, is that it rarely shrinks the amount it's 'supposed' to - for me at least.

will likely just hot wash and see where i get to, tumble dry if necessary.

pardon my stalkiness, okisan, but from looking at all your fit pics over the years, i think you feel more comfortable with quite a tight fit (i remember you exchanging a pair of ande whall mustang with a cobra). so if you feel the fc is a bit large now, i reckon exchange it for the size down, ed and ggis are right, fc denim stretches pretty easily, you're unlikely to ever feel it's tight enough.