Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

a sized down 1108 would also be a same as a 666 i wear a 34 on the 666s and a 33 on an 1108. a little looser for the fc but you dont want to hAve a closet full of same fittings jeAns dont ya?

Hi Edmond,

Thanks for the info on the FC and 666 question. I also wear a size 34 on the 666 (triple works version) so a sized down 1108 sounds really interesting to me. Now the only question is how to hide this purchase from my wife.

Thanks again.

Raffy

So I guess these are at the month mark now, maybe 5 weeks? They've hit three washes with me so far, and I believe til did 2 soaks on it? I am going to start it's date at a month with me as it was very very lightly worn when I received it.

A40VlLn.jpg

Now the only question is how to hide this purchase from my wife.

get a PO box, have them shipped there; soak and dry when she's not around and place them in your closet; wait a while and then when you wear them the first time and she asks if they are new, say "these?  oh no, they've been in my closet a while"; if she interrogates you further (when was the purchase made?  what was the cost? why do you need more raw denim when you already have 5 unsoaked and several lightly worn pairs?) it's might be time to decide between your wife and denim; hopefully you make the right choice!

get a PO box, have them shipped there; soak and dry when she's not around and place them in your closet; wait a while and then when you wear them the first time and she asks if they are new, say "these?  oh no, they've been in my closet a while"; if she interrogates you further (when was the purchase made?  what was the cost? why do you need more raw denim when you already have 5 unsoaked and several lightly worn pairs?) it's might be time to decide between your wife and denim; hopefully you make the right choice!

I see you've done this before. ;)