Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

thanks for the complements guys 

they have always fit a little on the large side and after i lost weight a while back they started to look a little sloppy , so im going to have them taken in slightly at the seat 

would love to see some detailed images of the surgery point when completed.  

Looking good Flash!

So sizing down one on the 1101 is the general reccomendation? I got an email from Okayama Denim saying they got the size 35 in stock and I'm really tempted since I missed out on the Roy release...

Thanks man, I think I'm going to pull the trigger soon. I'm still looking for some PBJ XX-009's too, those are the two I've currently got my eye on. Had myself mistaken thinking I could keep wearing my Iron Heart 633s here in the summer!

Just to back up Flash, I take a tagged 30 in the 1101 and a 31 in Warehouse and Sugar Cane. The true waist of the Fullcount measures almost 31'' at one-wash anyway and then stretches easily, so you should always take a size down. 

I'm back in my 1101 for the summer now and they are a real treat to wear - particularly after a good few months of breaking them in. I'm sure you will love them too.

Edited by Sugar Mountain

My only concern with sizing down to a 35 is the fact that the one wash measurements are around 34 in the waist. That would be a likely tight squeeze, but from what I've gathered the 13.75 zim tends to stretch quite easily.

In that case, as long as the thighs work for you at that tag size, you will have no problem. The denim is soft from the outset so even that initial period of tightness in the waist should not be uncomfortable and honestly, you'll probably have them stretched out in half a day.

Enjoy!