Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

i also love my three fc´s but as said often before, the quality isn´t that good. every pair i own must be repaired at crotch, leg or/and yoke after a very short period of wear. this is the only thing that makes me considering to purchase another pair.

Bill e jean. Thats how it is thats how miki san wAnts it to be

He can make the strongest jeans using the strongest denim

And thread with the same cost he sells them. But that wont be fun

Will it?. Whats so fun about what we do here is that it

Makes us mend and repair our jeans just like life

Life aint perfect life will always have ups and downs same goes

For fullcount jeans.

I think those are from 2012 - long gone and sold out...

This saddens me...

that's what I thought  too. And I didn't even find them in their online store :D

I must have clicked on an old store link earlier on in the thread. Case of having to many tabs open, and not knowing where I clicked it.

Yeah, I bought the standard model 0105 from them (it's not on their website at all). Email them, and if they can get it, they will. Inventory seems to be low at Japanese shops right now for multiple brands. Between seasons? I bet things will pick back up by April.

I've been looking at some different pairs of Full Count denim (either the 1108xx or 1109xx) but the only thing I can't get past is the thigh measurements, they look pretty tiny.

The last thing I need is more denim but Full Count really appeals to me for some reason or another.

Thanks Maynard and Setter. If the 1108's are too slim in the thigh, as they may well be, I'll hit them up for some ordered in 0105's. I bought raw to control the thigh skink only... may need to soak these ones while I wear em. That always gets me some weird reactions from the lady.

The xx denim looks so great on this thread and I must try it for myself.

I've been looking at some different pairs of Full Count denim (either the 1108xx or 1109xx) but the only thing I can't get past is the thigh measurements, they look pretty tiny.

The last thing I need is more denim but Full Count really appeals to me for some reason or another.

They are tiny.  If you're happy with how Warehouse fits you, look to the 0105 or 1101. 

They are tiny.  If you're happy with how Warehouse fits you, look to the 0105 or 1101. 

I like my Warehouse 1001's but I want something with a little smaller leg opening.

After looking at the raw measurements on BiG it seems like the 1108 would be spot on.

Now just to decide between the 13 oz or the XX denim!