Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

since the patch is not numbered they are not the revival model .The scovill rivets suggest they are from a few years ago as fullcount now use's universal rivets , the revival model used scovill rivets as well but since the patch is not numbered im pretty sure it's an older pair but i really cant say from when 

Does it have hidden rivets? The 1993 doesn't feature it. Also the coin pocket is designed differently.

The below pictures shows 1993 (left) vs. normal 1101 (right)

img57603319.jpg

img57603318.jpg

but there is no reason why your piar shouldn't be an old model. You can still find plenty of old Denime nowadays in a good condition, too.

edit: looking at your patch it's not the '93 model.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up the Fullcount x Bears jean (B2014) on Sunday.  This is based on the 1108 cut in the 13.7 oz Zimbabwe cotton denim.  The cut is a straight taper style.  Definitely more room than many of my slim taper jeans but still not overly baggy. The shop was easy to find using the directions posted on Superfuture.

30735a71-3e16-40cc-81c6-b16ba6f70dc2_zps

1a821b26-8671-42cf-847d-b99afe9a3897_zps

22a5631b-5da3-4f4c-85f4-c88e67b5a0ba_zps

• 2 weeks later...

I visited the old Take 5 location on Friday evening and the only remaining Fullcount are a couple of pairs of chino-ish trousers, a pair of bush pants in 36 and some 1101 revivals in 38. There is still a fair number of nice items like TFH native print hooded sweats, 3005 with the zipper and some obscure SDA including an old Christmas model and some WWII editions. I behaved myself!

Hey everybody, been on the lookout for a very basic, no frills, no tricks pair of jeans for a bit.  Thought I had my choice narrowed down to Eternal or Flat Head until I dropped in SENY and BiG to try some out.  Both of those denims are fantastic of course, but I just wasn't feeling the fit of any of those models.  At the end of the day, the Fullcount 1109xx's were the fit I was looking for.  Here's pre-soak:

bqq3.jpg

...based on how the OW version I tried on at BiG fit me, I'm expecting good things post-soak.

(I was also taken by the nice deep indigo you can see in these close-ups) :

pryw.jpg

...in anything less than daylight, they almost appear black!  

Edited by the spirit