Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

(sorry about the iphone pics ahead of time)

I got too anxious for pre-soak pics, part of that is because I couldnt find a mirror or photographer, but here is some soak activities.

before the plunge

photo1ynn.jpg

photo2spk.jpg

.... only one thing to do now....(besides hope that no one comes home to me drinking alone on the toilet staring in the tub)

photo3jqj.jpg

no, they're just talking about having a FC contest. i don't see it happening, especially as inactive as sufu is right now. The past few contests have fizzled, with a lot of people jumping in, but very few actually seeing them through, so I can't see sense in having another half assed contest.

I totaly agree with the dog-man above. Too many want to join and too few contribute

Still, it would be nice to get a group of dedicated people together of who we are sure they can deliver, to document a little jeans evolution :)

Well, we've got the osaka 5 thread. Speaking of which, I need to get some pictures taken this week of my Warehouse 700 and 1001XX for that thread. We could get a couple guys adding Full Count XX models to that thread, and try to get that thread going stronger rather than trying to put together a contest (which it seems a lot of guys are only interesting in joining to get their hands on special order jeans, or jeans at a reduced price).

Well summarized!

When a new contest shows up there is nothing more I hate than the question for discount…

So you are right, we should stick to the Osaka5 thread and revive it big time! I’m weartin 3 Osaka5 jeans in loose rotation lately. Mostly 1108XX and my Denime 66XX and every now and then my Evisu #2000 No.1. I should contribute more in that thread.

But another thing about contests is the starting and ending together, doing this journey together. In regards to that, the Osaka5 is a bit slackly unorganized.

completely with you on the thighs being the most crucial measurement. I was scared of them being 11.5 raw when my favorite pair right now came as 11.5 one wash (and I wouldn't want them any slimmer). Even after soaking the 1108s everything is perfect, it was anxiety for nothing. My concern with the waist was not being able to button it, I could care less if its not comfortable for the first bit of wear.

18oz is the heaviest Denim from fullcount , Bears stock them , comes in the 1108 and 1101 ( not sure if there is other cuts available )

'know any1 who can proxy the 18oz FC x Bear B2012?

'need another FC pair in life :)

Edited by BrownMetallic