Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Ed , the 13.7oz 1108 will shrink to tag size

So you can go tts for the room you want in the thighs but you will end up with a slightly loose waist ( I went tts 30 and mine fit fine )

Or you go down 1 and get a tighter top block but you give up the room you need in the thighs

Edited by Flash

Ed , the 13.7oz 1108 will shrink to tag size

So you can go tts for the room you want in the thighs but you will end up with a slightly loose waist ( I went tts 30 and mine fit fine )

Or you go down 1 and get a tighter top block but you give up the room you need in the thighs

your the best flash! ok maybe a size 33 will be a good fit! thank buddy!

So ive decided to keep my 1109's :)

Here is a few (bad) fit pics

20121125_195825.jpg

20121125_200123.jpg

Since my partner sarah insists on using energy saving lightbulbs i decided to take the door off the closet and find better lighting :)

I was realy unsure of the cut when i first tried them on as im not used to cuts this slim but i think it will work out fine after a few days wear

Edited by Flash

Acid wash!

Life's been chugging along nicely in my Full COUnts.

Done a fair bit of driving in this across the South of England...

Vern.jpg

Sadly, the battery failed. I pulled it out a couple of times to work on it. Which is why I now have a pair of acid-washed Full Counts. Did a part wash, but the fabric was still being eaten away... so took advantage of a brief bit of sunshine for a full hand wash...

acidwashfullcount.jpg

I have to say it again, I really love this denim!

If Fullcount and a/the 15,5oz denim wouldn’t already have been used, and if I wouldn’t suck so much in organizing contests, and if there wouldn’t be so many contests going on and starting soon (HWDC2)….man….this denim would be just great for a contest!

And again you could choose between 3 different cuts with this denim (0105, 1108, 1109)

I think there are quite some problems we would facing. First problem: I would have to buy a new pair as I wear mine since 6 weeks already :P

Then we would have to find enough cuys willing to join and I think we would need at least 15 guys who are active and post regular to keep this contest interesting.

We would also need a supplier/shop/sponsor. AND-Japan would be the cheapest option with all pairs in stock but Gordon has more experience in contests and stuff

There has recently been a Full Count contest organized by BiG, so that would probably not be their preference. I'm sure they'd like to showcase another brand for their next contest, whenever that may be.

i remember after the lht samurai contest idea burst, gordon suggested the lot 906 mccoys...my favorite (and yet to be seen) would most definitely be a leepro however!

anyway, dont mean to derail, but id def. like to see a fc contest play out with that new denim!

Edited by aho

Took BiG forever to sell off all their left over jeans from the Full Count contest, especially the 0105C. Edit that, they still have the 0105C on their website in sizes 27, 28, 29, and 30. I can't see them having any interest in doing another Full Count contest any time soon.