Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Yes. I have worn all of these jeans.... can you define "extended period of time"? the answer is probably no... due to the nature of having only 2 legs and learned about jeans 2 years ago....

With that said, I have in fact handled alot of stuff... i have nearly all of the jeans that's available through BEARS and Hinoya, which were bought on my trips to japan (so that's most of the brands that's discussed here on sufu?)

The only thing i haven't handled is Steam loco, evisu no.0/1 and heaps of other unknown brands in japan...

Check the "how many pairs do you own" thread to see some of my collection 4-5 month ago...

I'll catch up to edmond one day hopefully.... (after i graduate from medschool)

Do you have a favorite?

I emailed Fullcount Rakuten (same as its online shop) a few months ago and they will not ship overseas.

That sucks. I see on their online store the 0105 is back in stock in my size, and I'd like to snag a pair. I'm guessing it's the same as with Warehouse.... arcs and tabs? No overseas sales.

The Bondi store only has the distressed version. No more raws left. Paddington might have one in size 28, but I didn't bother to call. Apparently they've been on sale since January. "Heritage fit" I'm guessing 0105, didn't really take off here in Aus. Called around to the Melbourne stores (Prahan, Melbourne central), no luck. No one picked up the phone at the Docklands outlet centre.

My $50AUD pick-up. 12oz hickory lined by herringbone. Railroad style.

DSC03243.jpg

DSC03265.jpg

DSC03245.jpg

DSC03251.jpg

Off-topic~~~~

Some of the better ones left on sale include:

Enishi Yoshi jean one-wash: size 28 (two of), size 38 (two of)

Full Count 1246 raw: size 38 (one of)

Full Count distressed models - some odd sizes

LVC distressed models - some odd sizes

Others include:

Denham selvedge raw: plenty

Aika (basic range, no selvedge, in indigo and black): plenty

And also lots of Cheap Mondays, etc if you're so inclined.

• 2 weeks later...
So who's pre-ordering the 1101XX 1993 Revival model? Low price but I wonder how the US cotton vs. Zimbabwe will pan out?

via Blue Gear

http://blog.livedoor.jp/char3red3/archives/719139.html#trackback

I guess the revival model is identical to this? IMO Warehouse-like fading qualities.Their new WWII model, which uses Australian cotton, is also interesting.

^Yup, definitely a good price...Forgot the link before (on the Bears site)

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/fullcount-1101xx/

Hadn't seen the Blue Gear worn in pair somehow, thanks for that! The thing I love about Full Count is their ballsy-ness...sticking with the red tab and arcs til this day! Although the whole thing has seemed to blow over recently (won't cite other brands though lol)

limited 1101 looks great! what kind of fit are they? on the fullcount website it says middle straight or whatever that means...

arcs and tabs is the way to go

• 3 weeks later...

Fullcount keeps coming up with models that I want....Here we have a 1108 cut with WWII detailing...Laurel buttons coated with black paint and oxidation rivets along with painted arcs with original chambray pockets....Each pocket numbered from 1 to 88 (yes, there are only 88 of these being made!)...Anyone in Tokyo want to pick me up a pair? lol....best part though is the price: 20790 yen!

%E6%9D%B1%E4%BA%AC%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E3%83%90%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF.jpg

http://www.fullcount.co.jp/blog/2010/08/post-245.html

• 4 weeks later...