Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Couldn't wait. Gave them a quick two hour hotsoak and wash and then went to the laundromat for a tumble dry. Just some quick cell phone shots.

fcwa02.jpg

fcwa01.jpg

The waist shrank down to about 34ish (from 35.5) and the inseam shrank down about 2 inches to about 34ish (about 36). Denim feels like it could shrink a little further, and with the fit, I could have gone down another size. I'm pretty sure another hotsoak and wash should get it to 33 (tagged). At this point it's pretty comfortable.

btw, no takers for translating the flasher? oh well...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HELLO

I have 0 interest in denim but you guys might find this helpful

Full Count Sample Sale

さて、弊社では今年2回目となります催事「OUTLET & SAMPLE SALE」を下記の日程・会場にて行うこととなりましたので、ご案内を申し上げます。

今回も前回に引き続きまして、大阪2会場、名古屋店、東京会場での開催となっております。

詳細日程は下記の通りです。

■開催会場・日程

・8/2(SAT).3(SUN) +2 BILLIARDS,CAFE (大阪)

OPEN 11:00_18:00

・8/9(SAT).10(SUN) FULLCOUNT PARKS 店 (大阪)

OPEN 11:00_21:00

・8/30(SAT).31(SUN) FULLCOUNT 東京店 (東京)

OPEN 11:00_20:00

・9/6(SAT).7(SUN) FULLCOUNT 名古屋店 (愛知県)

OPEN 11:00_20:00

※各会場毎に営業時間が異なりますので、ご来場をお考えのお客様はくれぐれもご注意下さいますようお願い申し上げます。

実際に商品化されなかったサンプル品、過去に買いそびれてしまったデッドストック品、中には普段SALEにかかることの無いあの定番的なアイテムも50%80%OFFにて大放出致します!!

皆様ご多忙の中とは察しますが、この機会をご利用いただきますよう、お誘い合わせの上、各会場に足をお運び下さいませ。

尚、H.P.をご覧の皆様に限りまして各会場にて使えるクーポン券をUP致しておりますので

是非ご活用下さいませ。 ご活用下さいませ。

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was excited to see the non-contest full count thread bumped so I could post these.

2c09562a1c01e128e212968574321849.jpg

I love oxford shirts, but are these worth the 190 they are asking for? I have a tailor make my oxfords and I really like them, but is it worth 100 more per shirt to get a Fullcount oxford?

• 1 month later...

the contest is well underway, so ima start posting my various musings and pics in this thread. i want to get the fuck outta the way...stay in my lane. this is the best thread for non-contest FC cats.

hey sugewhite, I've got a pair of raw 1614 too. Yours raw? Did you go true to size? I sized down from my usual waist size of 32 to 31 as it was the last pair, and on sale to boot. Still some space in the waist before soaking though. And I agree, the rise is looooowwww...

sugewhite, after a soak(hot or cold) the rise will be considerably lower, and the thighs/arse will be tighter. but with a lil wear, it should stretch back to raw size quickly.

I was excited to see the non-contest full count thread bumped so I could post these.

2c09562a1c01e128e212968574321849.jpg

I love oxford shirts, but are these worth the 190 they are asking for? I have a tailor make my oxfords and I really like them, but is it worth 100 more per shirt to get a Fullcount oxford?

those are nice, but i have a question since im interested in buying some really nice fitted oxfords. its probably inappropriate to ask here, but since youre on this topic, what do you mean by "a tailor make my oxfords"

im interested in this. do you mean he makes it from scratch or you mean he helps you adjust oxfords you buy to your fitting?? do all tailors make oxfords?

those are nice, but i have a question since im interested in buying some really nice fitted oxfords. its probably inappropriate to ask here, but since youre on this topic, what do you mean by "a tailor make my oxfords"

im interested in this. do you mean he makes it from scratch or you mean he helps you adjust oxfords you buy to your fitting?? do all tailors make oxfords?

The different tailors will do it differently. You can get a shirt tailored at any store, or you can go to a tailor and they will make you a shirt from scratch. I did the latter where I went to a tailor and we discussed the fabric and the different areas of the shirt and how I wanted them and how far apart the buttons were. He seemed insulted when I said I just wanted an oxford in dark blue in white. He took my measurements and made my shirt within the week. I would recommend shopping around for a place that would do this if you are going for the custom made shirt feel. If you just want a slim fitting oxford purchase an athletic fit or tailored fit oxford, much more cost effective and much less devastating if you rip or stain it.

slush, you are the only cat i've even heard of with these black fullcounts. these have to be a hard-fade, and your ropes are sickning.

edit: today these FC had the most abusive fucking day they have EVER had. we are still building a retainer wall for this lady, and digging the trench below-ground put major hard-work on these babys, now we had to align the bricks, and pour the gravel in, and today left me fucked up...the thighs have been ground on by like 100+large,rough 20 lb. bricks, and i don't really know how much longer they can take this kind of abuse. i see they are still holdin' it down, but i fear if they get a lot more of this kind of abuse, they may need a trip back home to gordon, because they might need repairs far beyond what i can do. i got a few more days of this gig, then i'll post pics after the inevitable washy-wash. i'm just going to soak tonight, to get all the sweat/clay out...stay tuned, same bat channel....