Interest check: Amsterdam Meet up

Amsterdam meet up?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Amsterdam meet up?

• ja gezellig!
    • Nee, flikker op met je internet community shit, geek!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

already got my tan, so i'm not bitching about that like tisswat. already a peasant as we speak. can't join this weekend though, i'd love to though :( too much work to do!

btw cotton, you meeting up with miz?

anyone going to the arnhem mode biennale?

"Het centrum van Arnhem vormt een maand lang letterlijk de kern van de derde editie van Arnhem Mode Biënnale. SHAPE is het verbindende thema van het grootste culturele mode-event ter wereld. Dit jaar doen ruim tachtig modelabels mee waaronderLanvin, Raf Simons, Hussein Chalayan, Jil Sander, Rick Owens, Martin Margiela en Viktor & Rolf. "

ZOMG SUFU FASHUNZ

loads and loads of cool shit happening. if you go, hit me up.

suddenly a lot of people dress up and wear sufu items. i just saw a dude with a huge raf simons bag and it wasn't even colin. also, an old dude in apc ns and a japanese guy clad in denim... this could become a month filled with joy. there's a bazaar tomorrow, anyone going?

Hi Dutch dudes. I was in Amsterdam about 3 weeks ago...great city! I tried getting hold of the Duckie...but i-phone wasn't logging onto sufu, sorry again CD. Didn't go into any fashion stores..basically rode around on a bike getting drunk for 2 days. You guys are mad bikers...and drive on the other side of the road, had a few near scooter run in's.

let me guess, the scooters were vespa's? and with you being a tourist, you shouldn't have rode a bike in the first place. you annoy the natives ;) (especially cotton duck, who falls because of you guys causing holes in his million dollar mfsc jeans)

let me guess, the scooters were vespa's? and with you being a tourist, you shouldn't have rode a bike in the first place. you annoy the natives ;) (especially cotton duck, who falls because of you guys causing holes in his million dollar mfsc jeans)

Haha. I had been in Berlin a week earlier on a stag trip, bike tour with 18 mad British gents...so I was somewhat schooled up on the cycling. I was probably so annoying riding realllly slow...you guys go faaaast. The Vespa's weave around you at high speed, haha..it was great.

Guest Selvage Seb.

I've been there last year, kinda cool actually, I was pretty amazed something like this was happening in Holland

Definitely going again the 6th of July

anyone else?

anyone going to the arnhem mode biennale?

"Het centrum van Arnhem vormt een maand lang letterlijk de kern van de derde editie van Arnhem Mode Biënnale. SHAPE is het verbindende thema van het grootste culturele mode-event ter wereld. Dit jaar doen ruim tachtig modelabels mee waaronderLanvin, Raf Simons, Hussein Chalayan, Jil Sander, Rick Owens, Martin Margiela en Viktor & Rolf. "

ZOMG SUFU FASHUNZ

loads and loads of cool shit happening. if you go, hit me up.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe a little out there, but whatever.

I had to leave my apartment last week and living in a friends house right now. I'm desperately looking for a new place to live in Amsterdam. If someone knows anything, please let me know (budget is about €500)! You will be rewarded!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...