cheep/cmf...

cheep

because you make posts about yourself........and your ego is gigamungous........

other than that you seem like a down to earth guy..........

seriously, you havent been on here long but u seem to get alot of love......look at your big peen!!!!!

high trees catch a lot of wind...

But in all seriousness, what's a recent example of the "hate" you're talking about?

Since I don't really seem to notice it

Not to mention Cheep sucks.

thats the most recent one i saw... made me think about it.

Ah ok, that kind of stuff I don't take even notice off anymore, I guess I just assumed it was rnr trying to be funnny...

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

You come over as very confident and comfortable with this board and show quite alot of yourself (whether that's really you or your internet persona doesn't matter) and you will get reactions to that.

You also seem to be able to say something about most things discussed on here, or atleast I have the feeling you pop up in almost every thread.

Your waywt fits are appreciated because most of the stuff seems to fit on you the way people like it around these parts.

Some of the love might seem to go a bit far but you also don't seem to object against it. I for one didn't find it neccesary to have such a big reference to you on the new contest patch, and I politely objected, other people just seem to tag along with the design and go "Yay, it's Cheap!".

You've created a likable online persona,

and with all that love always comes a little hate.

Don't worry!

"Enough about you, let's talk about me!"

because you make posts about yourself........and your ego is gigamungous........

other than that you seem like a down to earth guy..........

seriously, you havent been on here long but u seem to get alot of love......look at your big peen!!!!!

he's been on superfuture longer than your grandma

he's been on superfuture longer than your grandma

If his grandma has been on for longer than 1.5 years than you would be wrong.

In all fairness, none of the top 10 "we post a retarded amount" users, myself included, have really been around for that long.

Dunkin_deeznuts has been on here for longer than most of us.

I've never noticed the hate around you too, cheap. But I gotta say, I love how you nicely you can rock the simple tee and jeans. I'm constantly working to perfect mine. I guess it might even just be the "carefree-ness" vibe. Well, keep those fits coming!

didn't know dunkin has been around so long...

i signed up a long time ago.....but never really posted until the last 6 months or so.....just used to lurk in the dark...behind the tree...or in the alley way......just lurking....peeping................waiting for my opportunity to SPRING!!!!!!!!!!

No Hate, All i know is if somebody has been doing something for a long time they probably know more about it than I do so I respect you for the knowledge that you bring to the table that is called superfuture. This goes for most of the people on here that know what the fuck there talking about, Cheep, Miz, DDML, Tweedles, Chicken, Eng, Paul T, Ringring, Beatle,OMC, shit theres too many to list... and anybody else that I forgot to mention. I have learned a bunch of stuff about denim and fashion that I wouldn't have elsewhere. Much appreciated. "the only way to learn, is to read, and watch the teacher."

No Hate, All i know is if somebody has been doing something for a long time they probably know more about it than I do so I respect you for the knowledge that you bring to the table that is called superfuture. This goes for most of the people on here that know what the fuck there talking about, Cheep, Miz, DDML, Tweedles, Chicken, Eng, Paul T, Ringring, Beatle,OMC, shit theres too many to list... and anybody else that I forgot to mention. I have learned a bunch of stuff about denim and fashion that I wouldn't have elsewhere. Much appreciated. "the only way to learn, is to read, and watch the teacher."

this is true...reading ringring's post's is what really got me started coming here......

No Hate. I have learned a bunch of stuff about denim and fashion that I wouldn't have elsewhere. Much appreciated. "the only way to learn, is to read, and watch the teacher."

damn rome y dont you wipe the shit stains off your nose? j/k eets all good

If his grandma has been on for longer than 1.5 years than you would be wrong.

In all fairness, none of the top 10 "we post a retarded amount" users, myself included, have really been around for that long.

Dunkin_deeznuts has been on here for longer than most of us.

umm. check the date son!

Cheep....a dream the other night involved myself flying over to Jacksonville to hang with you....and then you took me skiing? Weird.....and the snow was all slushy spring snow....and I think were were wearing jeans.

Cheap rulzzzz BOOYAH!

umm. check the date son!

There are still over 600 members who joined before Sep. 2004 when you did.

Either way, I'm mostly referring to this site in general. There are many sites, hell, take Niketalk for example, that have been around for 10 years. In the scope of things, none of us are 'vets'..........it's just a bit silly when people claim to be or give 'mad props' to others who have like 10 months seniority on them. We're all pretty new, all things considered.

If we're still around in 30 years, MAD props will be due......or maybe not? Dunno if I'll be proud of having been on a webforum for that long ha ahh.

On a side note, did you ever email Nikunj???!?!?!?!?!

i dunno, personally i like your "online" personallity. forums aint shit without their little soap opera stars. thats what makes it fun right!

on the other hand, i do find you a little cocky, but thats cool. cocky is good. gets you places. with that comes hate. this is where you find yourself now.

sometimes i think its mildly weak when you post you own fits in the "best fits" thread. Or when we were listing the top best dressed you nominated yourself if i'm not mistaken.

just be yourself. look at milspex. he's a complete asshole, but i'd miss him if he was gone.