cheep/cmf...

cheep

i think the love/hate does come from the amount of posts, if you add both names you are in the lead in post count. so if you are on this site all the time we know much more about you than other people, so somethings will bug and some things 'delight' so i thinks its just the numbers game thing. so more posts= bigger chance to find something to hate on.

first of all, i don't see how you can spend any decent amount of time here and not notice the love / hate towards cheep. you'd have to be blind, or oblivious.

i also don't think post count has anything to do with it. combined, cheep has around 6000 posts. ddml and poly have around 5600, but they don't get nearly as much hate. so you're arguing these extra 400 posts make the difference? no, the truth is that you can get a ton of hate with just one post, or no hate even with more than 5000. it's what you post, not how many.

the real dilemma here is why cheep gets both love and hate. many people get either one or the other, or neither, but few get both.

i can see several reasons that cheep gets love:

1. looks pretty cool, in a grungy sort of way,

2. can be stylish without spending a ton of money

3. often makes amusing posts

4. seems to lead a fairly eventful, almost soap-operatic life

5. freestyles like a pro

6. (almost) singlehandedly rejuvenated and re-energized sufu by officially organizing the dubbleworks contest and the original jeans world tour concept through BiG

on the other hand, as several posters noted, he has a big ego (which may or may not be justified). for example:

--he often makes posts about himself

--he posts his own pictures on 'best waywt'

--he often brags about the amount of girls he's pulling in various cities, and their hotness, etc.

--CMF homme, while a somewhat amusing concept, is basically an exercise in vanity

--he nominates himself for the most stylish/sexiest member/best dressed on sufu (partly in jest, but i suspect partly not)

my guess is that the ones who love cheep have no problem with big ego, whereas the ones that hate him do.

personally, i agree with booradley. the more drama, the better. after all, it's the internet.

are you trying to pull in my rep or something?

sheesh, good one, but maybe later.

btw- i have no problems with cheap, but i think data's analysis may be how I view this too.

It boggles my mind that someone would actually care enough about this post to develop an in-depth analysis answering it.

first of all, i don't see how you can spend any decent amount of time here and not notice the love / hate towards cheep. you'd have to be blind, or oblivious.

i also don't think post count has anything to do with it. combined, cheep has around 6000 posts. ddml and poly have around 5600, but they don't get nearly as much hate. so you're arguing these extra 400 posts make the difference? no, the truth is that you can get a ton of hate with just one post, or no hate even with more than 5000. it's what you post, not how many.

the real dilemma here is why cheep gets both love and hate. many people get either one or the other, or neither, but few get both.

i can see several reasons that cheep gets love:

1. looks pretty cool, in a grungy sort of way,

2. can be stylish without spending a ton of money

3. often makes amusing posts

4. seems to lead a fairly eventful, almost soap-operatic life

5. freestyles like a pro

6. (almost) singlehandedly rejuvenated and re-energized sufu by officially organizing the dubbleworks contest and the original jeans world tour concept through BiG

on the other hand, as several posters noted, he has a big ego (which may or may not be justified). for example:

--he often makes posts about himself

--he posts his own pictures on 'best waywt'

--he often brags about the amount of girls he's pulling in various cities, and their hotness, etc.

--CMF homme, while a somewhat amusing concept, is basically an exercise in vanity

--he nominates himself for the most stylish/sexiest member/best dressed on sufu (partly in jest, but i suspect partly not)

my guess is that the ones who love cheep have no problem with big ego, whereas the ones that hate him do.

personally, i agree with booradley. the more drama, the better. after all, it's the internet.

No??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

hereforth and hitherto, i shall explain why people love and hate england.

love:

he is.

he is what he is.

he does not pretend to be that which he is not.

hate:

he is.

he is what he is.

he doe not pretend to be that which he is not.

what it comes down to is a simple mathematical formula derived from an ancient

phoenician scroll which provides the calculations for divining the past, the future,

and opening the gates of ba'al in order to enter the kingdom of amtepon hisham,

the destroyer of worlds.

this formula is as follows:

(9)+x67-[435346234234-1343920234]x(england+666).

Here is a business idea I had for you cheep......make cardboard cutouts of SuFuers and have little clothes to fold tab on them...oh no make them fridge magnets...then all the companies can make mini fridge magnet clothes and you can see what to wear while you are getting your milk for morning coffee.

i wonder sometimes... i get alot of love and alot of hate on here. why? is it because i post so much? i really dont get it.

i don't think there is much or any hate towards you directly. it's just the countless dudes on here that kiss your ass (deserving or not), and mention your name ALL THE TIME as if it gives them some sort of sufu badge of honour or something...like giving "rep". those things bug the rest of us that have been on here before these "trends". not because of jealously, but because it's annoying like anything you have too much of.

yes, there can be a little too much cheep

• 3 years later...