clothes, ipod, junk i need to get rid of!

elnatural

I'm not married to any of these prices, feel free to PM an offer on something. I will wait a few days, if no one does buy it, I will sell to the next best offer.

Heyo. I'm currently moving out, and I want to get rid of these clothes and whatnot, otherwise I am going to toss them or give them to Goodwill (Like I told my mom I already did.) All items are in good, new condition unless marked! Thanks =) **I have no image host, I am using imageshack! Sorry if it's slow!**

Ringspun Hat (I got from Asos.com), new. I never wore it. $15

ringspun1gf7.jpg

ringspun2ce5.jpg

Native Polarized Sunglasses. Comes with some soft case, a .. I dunno, super-cloth that cleans lenses? And changable orange-ski lenses. They're actually pretty stylish, and block the sun well. Retail is $125, I used for 2 weeks. $30

native1my9.jpg

Triple 5 Soul Vest - New, I barely wore it despite it being awesome. It is a vest, the sleeves can detatch (Zippers). It's marked an L, fits more of a medium. Puffy-ish vest, but not too puffy. $25

triplecn9.jpg

ASOS Button-up Japan-ish shirt. (US L) Worn 2-3 times, was a gift. That spot really isn't noticable, the flash went off and made it look brighter. You barely can notice it when worn. It might come out, I never tried. $15

japanvh2.jpg

Radeon 9800 Pro (AGP) Yeah I have no idea if this will sell. I got this, then next week I won a Geforce in a contest. So it literally was used for 1 week, sadly I never kept my boxes. I do still have the safety magnet/static bag. $20

radeon1yw8.jpg

Seagate Barracuda 120gb Harddrive 120gb 7200 RPM SATA New, sealed in bag still. Never used. Retails 75, selling for $30

seagatecr7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...