best fitting T?

eddyz

need some advice..

im getting rid of my stussy/LRG t-shirts since they suck after a few wash ..

anyways, what are some good brands i should check out that's got T's with a good slim fit, not so slim that it sticks on my whole body....

i aint the skinny type, im 6ft 1, and around 190 pounds, medium build.... When i wear LRG in large, it fits way too big, for stussy, is decent when is brand new, but after a wash the shirt goes up too much making the shirts wide and short :(

I dont have 100 bucks to spend on a t-shirt though... so if it is under 40 bucks that would be sweeeet.

thanks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gap have Slim T?? i only saw their "athletic fit" tees... pretty loose fit for me. i like H&M's T... they're really cheap too. graphics T's are like 16$CAD each, and they're pretty nicely made.

Gap athletic fit Ts sized down fit really good on me. I'm between a medium and a small so it being slightly larger than a normal small works out perfect for me. I have better fitting shirts, but it's nice to know that i can get one there or AA if i need it.

hm divided! blank tees from them are the best. and at 5.90, you can really throw it away after it disintegrates in the wash. best yet, they have a cool blue color that is really pleasing to the eye.

ugh the only hm blanks got going for em is the price

not a fan

the only brand i lke currently is grnapple tree. their large fits perfectly for a 6ft guy with medium build.. + i've washed the t-shirt like 5 times already, colour still in tact + no major shrinkage at all...

just dont buy h&m basic tees. i swear the two i bought died after 1 wash. shitty stuff. go american apparel

really? that weird, i've wash a couple of Ts from them @ least 3 times now, and they are still in great shape (well 1 of them got a tiny lil stain cause i spilled coffee on it but it's not really noticeable).

i'll probably go pick up some AA tomorrow, the only thing that i have against them is that they only have 1 store that is reachable for me, and that's @ least an hour and a half from my house using public transit... :(