best fitting T?

eddyz

old navy tee's lol. 3 dollars and are pretty thick. they dont shrink much. and fit true to size. i keep a big stock of them in my closet.

aa tee's fit like dresses, theyre so fucking long but skin tight.

i try to keep a budget on plain tee shirts because they get worn out easily.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man! I've always wanted to start this thread and never have...

Anyone know what cut/body Supreme uses for there tees? It seems like the only cut that works well with my body type. (long torso) Brands like AA/ALTA etc always become midrifs on me and I'm not trying to size up to a poncho to have length.

Man! I've always wanted to start this thread and never have...

Anyone know what cut/body Supreme uses for there tees? It seems like the only cut that works well with my body type. (long torso) Brands like AA/ALTA etc always become midrifs on me and I'm not trying to size up to a poncho to have length.

You must have a really long torso, man.

I wish AA tees were about an inch shorter, but it's bearable because they're cheap (when getting them from chim). I actually have a gray v-neck from Bootlegger from about two years ago that fit well until rather recently, where it's started to stretch to shit. So soft though, and no tags. Oh, and thirding Grnapple, there tees fit nice. Wish there was a Uniqlo in these parts so I could see what the talk's about.

i recently came back from Japan and Hong Kong, and had a chance to check out Uniqlo and H&M. Both have great simple t-shirts for hella cheap $$$. . I found the regular cotton t-shirts @ uniqlo to be too heavy during the summer time. @ H&M, they had plain coloured V neck T's for freaken $29 H.K, or around 4 bucks canadian... so i got a whole stack of them,,I'm 6ft and have a bigger frame , and the large sized v-necks fit perfectly. The material was soft and you can't complain about the price.

I'm just back to Canada, and will probbly check out AA.. but it seems their t's are not really worth $29 canadian...