DIY Supershorts

for girls i think its possible to pull off almost any length. unlike for men. so i guess slowly keep cutting the jeans shorter and shorter and stop wherever you're happy. whichever looks fobbiest for your waywt ;)

that's right, i have to prepare my outfit :)

Insomaniac: this summer girl's shorts are short.

i own a few pair that are quasi-slut-level short (but of course i always dress them down), and the sorta 'in' length which is mid thingh. but those are all fashion pants, not denim.

the pair of denim i want to chop chop is black, one wash. i guess i might just follow the boy suggestions and cut it at knee length and double cuff it.

I see a lot of girls cut their jeans off way short and then wear leggings underneath, and I think it works pretty well. But if you're looking to cut off some serious denim, I guess cutting it a little longer would be more appropriate. It would suck to see $200 worth of chopped off jeans legs on the floor.

Supergay. OMG you have nice calves. Hahahhaha

they aren't japanese selvage denim or anything super nice, but i think they are perfect weight for summer and i thought the color and look of the denim would work well as shorts.

Also, the denim is broken twill, which i actually think look better for making cut-offs than a directional twill denim would.

IMG_3858.jpg

IMG_3861.jpg

• 1 month later...