Corny White Girls Appreciation

herpsky

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way any of these desperate little sluts could look halfway attractive is if they were standing next to jayrock or roasted with an apple in their mouths, basted in Lip Smacker.

yeah, they probably had daddy issues right? it must have sucked growing up without a father

don't be hatin cause they be taller than you playa

psh i never dodge semen.

i dunno, man. it also depends on what the dude looks like. i guess i'd do that for $300. it aint nothin' crazy or anything.

how much would you charge for me to lay my babyarm across ur forehead?

yeah, they probably had daddy issues right? it must have sucked growing up without a father

don't be hatin cause they be taller than you playa

Oh no, leatherface is on my trail again. I thought you said you put me on ignore! Or do you take me off and put me back on over and over and over again? You must have done this several times because ever since you claim to have put me on ignore, you've stalked several of my posts (like you've been doing for about a year now). LOL. LOL.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byp9GIBWl3c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byp9GIBWl3c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>