Corny White Girls Appreciation

herpsky

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's a boob job, then her surgeon must have been David Copperfield because I don't see any scars....

...but yea, who the fuck cares! This chick is far hotter than the beat chick 'next door'.

they do it in belly buton now. hitek.

Yea, and in the arm pit...so if they are fake, it's one of the two. But those are maybe some of the best fakes I have seen.

boobies pointing to the heavens thankign godz for de armpit procedure

i did a lil sexxiebebe23 appreciation folder.... i seriously think she is my dream girl. Id prob rather have her than any actress or movie star cuz shes a normal sexxie next door neighbor type but heres some more pics of her

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v387/minkous/sexxiebebe23/

Wow, according to the date stamped on those photos, bitch is from the future. This belongs in the next level shit thread. She's probably still 16 in 2008 as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped this short

Convo went from douche usage to how she banged another chick with a baton ( BIG baton ) to how her body is the other chick's body . THEN she asks the chick where are you from , but shouldn't that already be established before they shower together and touch each other ..

Now picture a GUY in teh shower with a girl like " you should douche with such and such " -- " I fucked this chick with a BIG baton " and " OH yea I forgot to ask where you from baby " as he touches her ...

corny ass bitches

one with a semi-nice ass though