Corny White Girls Appreciation

herpsky

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's fucked up on many a level.

it was an ordeal for the school because there was a whole photoset that got circulated with the title "welcome to brock". brock being the name of the university. there also might have been some pics of her in a school sweater or something. i hadnt thought of it til i saw the pics, but she was pretty much shamed off of campus before she was technically expelled anyway. although that school was a haven for cwgs anyway, her presence was hardly missed.

it was an ordeal for the school because there was a whole photoset that got circulated with the title "welcome to brock". brock being the name of the university. there also might have been some pics of her in a school sweater or something. i hadnt thought of it til i saw the pics, but she was pretty much shamed off of campus before she was technically expelled anyway. although that school was a haven for cwgs anyway, her presence was hardly missed.

what a dick move

honestly just because she wore a school sweater at one point and was naked at another point and both were photographed doesn't justify kicking/shaming her out of school

complete bullshit

And who would be so immature as to "shame" that girl for something so miniscule.

Ummm... other girls? Don't underestimate how prudish Canadian college girls can be (especially at such an insular campus as Brock). But was she actually expelled? Not quite the same as Playboys NCAA issue...

There was another great vid out of Brock years back of a girl who made a webcam vid for her boyfriend... who became her ex... who then posted it on the common network. "Stay Classy Brock" was the title I believe. A few minutes of her playing with herself mostly (No... I don't have it...)