Corny White Girls Appreciation

herpsky

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thick/fat are different.

Fat is just plain sloppy fat (of which yes, most Chinese who look deceptively "thick" while clothed are, upon closer inspection, "fat").

Thick is jackpot in all the right places with no filler elsewhere. That is a genetic accident that is truly a spur of the moment masterpiece from g-d

i was just playing around with the english language via computer text, dino

got no barriers in my usage of vocabulary

god god god god god GAWWD

im part jewish, my godmother jewish and is the reason i got my first name

my flow tight like i was born jewish

and i like corned beef on rye and matzo ball soup, and Jewish women (only time I got laid Stateside was Miami Xmas eve 2006, Jewish Uma Thurman lookalike)

out.php?i=1237_05.jpg

out.php?i=1286_15.jpg

out.php?i=1283_02.jpg

out.php?i=1277_08.jpg

out.php?i=1360_06.jpg

out.php?i=1352_14.jpg

^^^ignore girl in middle

out.php?i=1350_16.jpg

out.php?i=1410_12.jpg

out.php?i=1525_10.jpg

out.php?i=1523_12.jpg

yous corny if you answer yes to any of these. keep it going.

1) Approximately 19 of your friends' names are variation of Katherine--Kate, Katie, Kathy , etc.
2) You ever wore ugg boots with that multi-colored coach purse. For weeks at a time.
3) You thought it was ok to wear pants that said "juicy" on your ass when you were 12.
4) You sometimes make out with your friend Jen at parties for attention/free booze.
5) You probably liked Jonathan Taylor Thomas and New Kids on the Block about 10 years ago. Then 90210 after that, and probably sex and the city now.
6) I can see you and your friends belting out the words to that Backstreet Boys song with the windows rolled up when I pull up next to your X5 at the stop light.
7) You think you're hot when you turn orange after tanning.
8) You wear a hoodie with the name of your college and food stains on it to class.
9) You've done the walk of shame so much you're not even ashamed anymore.

yous corny if you answer yes to any of these. keep it going.

1) Approximately 19 of your friends' names are variation of Katherine--Kate, Katie, Kathy , etc.

2) You ever wore ugg boots with that multi-colored coach purse. For weeks at a time.

3) You thought it was ok to wear pants that said "juicy" on your ass when you were 12.

4) You sometimes make out with your friend Jen at parties for attention/free booze.

5) You probably liked Jonathan Taylor Thomas and New Kids on the Block about 10 years ago. Then 90210 after that, and probably sex and the city now.

6) I can see you and your friends belting out the words to that Backstreet Boys song with the windows rolled up when I pull up next to your X5 at the stop light.

8) You wear a hoodie with the name of your college and food stains on it to class.

thought this sounded familiar...oh that's right, I wrote it...

based on my life experience/ education at a college populated by CWGs...

you might be a CWG if....

???

stick to the pics homie.

88190_002_123_565lo_123_565lo.jpg

...lol.

i copped it off this blog and certainly wasnt trying to say i wrote it..ya know cuz i made that video i posted too...i havent read thru this entire thread - here's where i gots it which you apparently got credit for but i didnt pay attn to when i posted cuz i had no idea it was affiliated with this here sufu - http://cosigned.blogspot.com/2008/06/are-you-corny-white-girl.html

if anything, the fact that i coppied it should be testament to how fucking hilarious that shit is and i wanted people to keep coming up with more...

i only wanna see broads in public places from now on.

any one can let a tit lose at home alone in the fucking closet and send it to their luvr.

my only desire these days is a cold bitch who'll let them lips hang,

no shame,

at a Dairy Quaaayne

logo_DAIRY_QUEEN.gif