herpsky

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update. Found the pic but not sure if its boxxy. Worth a click I guess

http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1231630762183wk4.jpg

^is not Boxxy.

Long story short, Boxxy was a troll who started posting videos of herself talking about her Gaia online friends, soon after she made her way onto 4chan, specifically the /b/ section of the forum, and started posting many videos in rapid succession of her being a loli/b/tard. Most of the denizens of /b/ found this offensive and launched a DDoS attack, shutting down /b/ for almost an entire four hours until the demands that Boxxy, who had caused such a fuss, be banned or administrative action taken. And so, she became a meme. The operation was codenamed "Operation Valkyrie" and there was another one, but I forget.

Ok hi, heh, ok heh. My name is boxxy. Most of you know me as um oom ugh um most of you know me as boxxy. I suppose if you're watching this you probably know me as boxxy, but um ugh ugh a lot of people know me as moldy lunchbox and um so yeah thats my gaia username on gaiaonline and I told my gaiaonline friend buddy per. One second I'm uncomfortable. I told my gaiaonline buddy friend um that ADMIRAL AWESOME that I would make a video just for him. So I'm doing it, here it is, ADDIE LOVE YOU ARGH HAAH ARGH HAAH ARGH HAAH I LOVE YOU! And um um so lets see ugh what about urgh... just so you know cuz I know you're watching this addie cuz you're such a conceaded BASTARD.. umm I don't normally talk like this, I'm normally like all over the place like I am right now, but its a calmer voice most of the time unless I'm like really hyped up cuz then its even different still from this, but let me try again with my calmer voice. Ahem.. ugh erm.. Yeah I'm really like, its-its fun, its cool there it is its going again ARGH cuz its just so crazy. Um erm it um is.. I love you, I love addie because hes really like fun to talk to and stuff and like hes um like I met him only like 2 days ago and we're like married and it is crazy because we love each other so much. And um ugh we are twinies like all over the place, it is like crazy! His avatar is like a manwhore and I.. had a avatar like a really long time ago.. it was a SLUT AVATAR!

*Gasp* And um right and he made an avatar to match my first skirt one, IT WAS SO CUTE IT WAS SO NICE I LOVE ADDIE! And I made a sign for him and it was on my boob, my upper boob, and ugh his heart made a red mark cuz I had to keep erasing it, it really sucked! And um ugh, lets see here um, he keeps donating to my quests, oh um argh ergh thank you!! I dont know how to thank him cuz im so poor, Ive never had like one hundred K in my life and im ugh ugh a dumb ugh gaian and stuff um. Um lets see here, I wear too much eyeliner FYI addie in case you couldnt tell already but thats ok AHHH I dont know what you look like! And yet here you, you know what I sound like, you are a bastarrrrrrrrrd, YOUUUUUUUUU! I'm going to have to ask you for a picture. I'm probably going to *gibberish*.. You're being very rude you know! Very rude indeed! I don't apreciate it, my hairs shaking everywhere. I don't apreciate it! Now you know no one would find this funny except for a couple other people actually, I don't think so thats ok, but umm you know. Yeah so, I ugh love addieee, addie pants.. sa sa sa HAH and lararara and if I know you on gaia then ugh you want me to make you a video.. just say sooo and I will! Because I probably love you anyway, but addie asked first kind of um.. YEAH addie asked first yeah I guess! So.. ugh yeah I love youuuuu bye addie!