Corny White Girls Appreciation

herpsky

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinna unfair to call her a whale, she's normal sized up-top, just got a massive donk. and im all about donk.

<3

I'm a bit skinny on the top but I got hips booty and thighs

I suppose this should be in superconfessional cos I used to be self concious about my body but not anymore..

why is self conscious a bad thing? is this just some weird english figure of speech thing that doesnt make any sense?

never thought about that one before... seems rather stupid when we praise (albeit incorrectly) "self-awareness/self-consciousness" as one of the qualities separating man from the non-human animals.

didn't mean to bring pop philosophy into the CWG thread... better back that shit up...

Facebook profile pic;

n6745858gn6.jpg

Seriously, what message does that send?

why is self conscious a bad thing? is this just some weird english figure of speech thing that doesnt make any sense?

I didn't say being self conscious is bad..the idea that I could be self conscious of my body is stupid (that's the confessional part) when it's perfectly normal..not everyone has figures like you see on the magazines naturally..I sure as hell don't..but for awhile I thought I should..stupid of course