Corny White Girls Appreciation

herpsky

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...you say this as if that's somehow acceptable, and that dating a broho doesn't mean drinking a lot of monster energy drinks and going to fucking x-games bullshit and calling things "gnarly".

fuck that. we like our women with elan, esprit, other words that start with "e" and mean sexy as fuck in languages that require a lot of spit to speak. Girls that wear rick owens high topped thongs. Girls that give hand jobs wearing reverse ram leather fingerless gloves from CCP, girls that dye their pubes black and then coat them with shimmering wax like an oil slick of fuck butter above their vag with a 17.5 cm bottom. Girls whose asses have a single vent in the back and two darts in the sides, high and thin holes for that slim, tapered silhouette.

Some girl that subconsciously wants to peg me while listening to Korn is not acceptable, and is certainly corny as hell. Or perhaps, Korny as hell.

Just my two cents, really.

You do realize that you're in the CWG appreciation thread, right?

...you say this as if that's somehow acceptable, and that dating a broho doesn't mean drinking a lot of monster energy drinks and going to fucking x-games bullshit and calling things "gnarly".

fuck that. we like our women with elan, esprit, other words that start with "e" and mean sexy as fuck in languages that require a lot of spit to speak. Girls that wear rick owens high topped thongs. Girls that give hand jobs wearing reverse ram leather fingerless gloves from CCP, girls that dye their pubes black and then coat them with shimmering wax like an oil slick of fuck butter above their vag with a 17.5 cm bottom. Girls whose asses have a single vent in the back and two darts in the sides, high and thin holes for that slim, tapered silhouette.

Some girl that subconsciously wants to peg me while listening to Korn is not acceptable, and is certainly corny as hell. Or perhaps, Korny as hell.

Just my two cents, really.

Internet = serious business for this guy. I was more of making the distinction between a broho and a cwg and csg, as in, it's nothing to be concerned about, because shes a broho. Take a chill man, no need to write an essay.

animated gif lady's images I think are from her ebay auctions, no?

I can't find a single pair of decent-sized titties in the whole group up there.... What's up with that?

front row in the trackies isn't half bad, but yes there is a distinct lack of good breasts! nonetheless amazing picture!

I can't find a single pair of decent-sized titties in the whole group up there.... What's up with that?

I dunno, the two blondes in the front row, with boots on, have pretty nice sized tits. I know they could keep my entertained for a while!

animated gif lady's images I think are from her ebay auctions, no?

damn i was thinking the exact same thing haha. the 2 in the front are fine.