Corny White Girls Appreciation

herpsky

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ ban ^^^^

LOL sorry, i was grossed out by that pic too, But i had no idea where to post it...HAHA, I'll move it to pictures that make you feel uncomfortable lol hehe.

i'm not totally comfortable with last nights party...pics provided are always great stuff...but i'm suspecting almost fake parties over there i mean every party the photographer gets in people gets naked....or maybe there's something i don't get

i'm not totally comfortable with last nights party...pics provided are always great stuff...but i'm suspecting almost fake parties over there i mean every party the photographer gets in people gets naked....or maybe there's something i don't get

It makes you wonder... what kind of person gets naked for an internet party photographer? Anybody serious about their career would most definitely NOT do that... :confused:

Are these people super rich or planning on working in retail the rest of their lives...?

Guest forest
All blondes are corny...I swear to god.

why do you say that, i think it really depends on the personality. my girl is blonde but shes fuckin cool as fuck not corny at all.