Corny White Girls Appreciation

herpsky

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND she has an English accent?!? She's a goddess

Dude, have you ever been to the UK? 99% of chicks over there think having a good time means drinking until they puke, get into fights, swear using the most vulgar accent and vocab known to mankind and generally prance around with all the poise of white trash men. It's like a whole country made up of say, people from Buffalo.

Wait I'm sure that sounded good to many. :)

^^ there is some truth in this yes.....but never 99% of uk girls.....people from buffalo?....hell i dont eat t-bone steaks and rock cowboy fits???.....tv isnt always to be belived........but what do i know??? i only live here......there are sweet girls too, like the ones in the pic,.....maybe a bit young for me though........its just finding them under all the beer cans and puke

^^ there is some truth in this yes.....but never 99% of uk girls.....people from buffalo?....hell i dont eat t-bone steaks and rock cowboy fits???.....tv isnt always to be belived........but what do i know??? i only live here......there are sweet girls too, like the ones in the pic,.....maybe a bit young for me though........its just finding them under all the beer cans and puke

It's a joke mate...but you gotta admit your broads are pretty unhinged from an outsider's point of view.

ha, yeah i know......i took it as a joke:).....yep i know what your saying......our girls have a very bad name around the world....its their own fault though.......there are some sweeties, its a bit like jap denim though, knowing where to find your size, at a reasonable buck....if you go out on a saturday night past 10.30 in most bars all british girls are gonna be past it and anyones..............but, maybe its not so good looking there, unless thats whats needed:rolleyes:

cfdsf.jpg

*good work, whodinihimself.

*this chinless virgin must have fapped till he was shooting blood that night.

*i feel kinda gay for noting this within this sea of grade A corn.

on a side note, this should be the wayne gibbous presents corny white girls app thread. i'm like a kid on christmas when i see he's posted...

It's a joke mate...but you gotta admit your broads are pretty unhinged from an outsider's point of view.

agree..when I moved to the UK we drove past a lot of girls and I asked "oh so this is the red light district yeah? Got the reply "Nonoo,its just girls going out clubbing"..I was a bit shocked first.

Of course not all the girls are like that but a lot of them. the men arent better though to be fair.by midnight in the gutter and then a kebap before they stumble in a cab. classy.

this thread is quite funny btw but not too interesting for me..