Corny White Girls Appreciation

herpsky

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That last page was just trash. DÜM is right on the money with his evaluation of quality on the last two pages.

In fact, I wouldn't fuck with any of the last page. Not at a charity fundraising fuck-fest... with your dick... for practice... Get the corn-o-meter redlining again before I am forced to remove my eyes with a sharpened pencil.

That last page was just trash. DÃœM is right on the money with his evaluation of quality on the last two pages.

In fact, I wouldn't fuck with any of the last page. Not at a charity fundraising fuck-fest... with your dick... for practice... Get the corn-o-meter redlining again before I am forced to remove my eyes with a sharpened pencil.

Ummmm Dum never said the last two pages were 'trash'. He was bringing attention to the fact that the CWG thread had reached the second page of Supertrash (ie 'the trash') and it needed bumping...may want to read the post next time. FAIL

and btw you would smash every one of these CWGs and you know it. niggay you lying

Guest my uncle
oral, vaginal, and anal, and no cum dodging. calculate my total, please.

psh i never dodge semen.

i dunno, man. it also depends on what the dude looks like. i guess i'd do that for $300. it aint nothin' crazy or anything.

psh i never dodge semen.

i dunno, man. it also depends on what the dude looks like. i guess i'd do that for $300. it aint nothin' crazy or anything.

ok, let's do it for free one day.

bajingo means pussy, i guess that's some rep JungleJane gave you.