Corny White Girls Appreciation

herpsky

that and that god damn tan.

i hate them so much. ive never found myself in this situation, but if a flawless, goddess of a woman wanted to jump all up on me... if she looks like a fucking golden brown cookie the deal is off.

WHO THINKS THAT LOOKS GOOD?!

*also, pale girls doing the same shit. ginger girl (daywalker) i went to highschool with wouldve been beautiful if she stopped trying applying bronzer by the buckets and just went pale and natural

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that and that god damn tan.

i hate them so much. ive never found myself in this situation, but if a flawless, goddess of a woman wanted to jump all up on me... if she looks like a fucking golden brown cookie the deal is off.

WHO THINKS THAT LOOKS GOOD?!

*also, pale girls doing the same shit. ginger girl (daywalker) i went to highschool with wouldve been beautiful if she stopped trying applying bronzer by the buckets and just went pale and natural

Agreed 100%.

If there is one thing that I can't stand, it's the fact that chicks are so insecure about their skin tone. It's winter, your supposed to be a little lighter so that your skin can rebuild itself or something.

Some guy opened up some website to get back at his ex gf. It is a pretty hilarious and genius way to spread the site. The more people you get to go to the site, the more pictures are unlocked for you to view. I'l beat the system and post all the pics as they are unlocked. Just go to this site to help unlock the CWG pics http://www.ihatejasmine.com/?id=s2nc83tfljcs2utjxtznlvsf1dja3

Some guy opened up some website to get back at his ex gf. It is a pretty hilarious and genius way to spread the site. The more people you get to go to the site, the more pictures are unlocked for you to view. I'l beat the system and post all the pics as they are unlocked. Just go to this site to help unlock the CWG pics http://www.ihatejasmine.com/?id=s2nc83tfljcs2utjxtznlvsf1dja3

2 pictures unlocked. Keep the clicks coming!

f755d0a4ba6a4bf736cfc211774bac7e8bb8ab266f932f214fdde42757569507.jpg

3e0d8903aa9ef71b3ea9610bf3e61add4ab9f41808347b217678ba996c6acac4.jpg

orbitaaal... goddamn.

those girls are fine as fuck, but they don't seem like the juicy sweatpants rockin, ugg boot stompin, flo rida listenin, sex & the city watchin type of CWG that generally populates this thread.

nonetheless, nice work.

They may have changed their appearance but deep down they are still CWGs

are nipple cripples as painful for girls as they are for guys?

im guessing these are the euro equivalent of titty twisters or purple nirpples and ill also guess that yes they are. 'cept in sexual scenarios, then the pain turns to arousal and my branesploads, i still never like'em i dun think..

are nipple cripples as painful for girls as they are for guys?
im guessing these are the euro equivalent of titty twisters or purple nirpples and ill also guess that yes they are. 'cept in sexual scenarios, then the pain turns to arousal and my branesploads, i still never like'em i dun think..

dino pretty much hit the nail on the head.

a little tweaking can build up arousal nicely, but over stimulation is unpleasant.

edit:

n1047570067_30388722_7449.jpg

would love to smash far left and farthest two on the right.