accessories and layering.

sedx.

accessories and layering:

any comments, thoughts, ideas, suggestions, complaints?

i want to know what you specifically do or what you have noticed works well on others.

just looking for your 2 pennies.

...or a nickle, whichever you prefer.

I like to wear sweaters over my collared shirts sometimes.

Only layer in the winter, otherwise you'll run a high-risk of looking silly. A cool thing that I do like, though, are those shirts by Ann D (and also Research & Duplicate more on the cheap side) where it's like one item attached to another. Like that vest with the shirt attachment that chris was selling. They have other similar items and I think it's a cool look for summer.

I don't understand why, though. Is it cool to have your underwear showing? I've always been thoroughly against that. But yeah, light sweaters with light shirts is fine and dandy, if you're somewhere cooler like SF. Here in VA it's burning hot and humid, without fail.

I don't understand why, though. Is it cool to have your underwear showing? I've always been thoroughly against that. But yeah, light sweaters with light shirts is fine and dandy, if you're somewhere cooler like SF. Here in VA it's burning hot and humid, without fail.

I think tanktops (especially nice, not-so-wifebeater ones) look great as layering pieces, especially for bits of contrasting color.

Humidity sucks.

This isn't for summer really, but I find that cardigans work well with blazers. So do hoodies, if the colors go well. It makes the jacket more casual.

But yeah, I'm not a big layering person, more of a shirt and hoodie guy, so I'll leave this to the more experienced.

right now, i can't layer much besides wearing one colored tee under another.

i am a sweat demon and suffer if its warmer than 65, 70 degrees. dunno what it

is, my body is unable to regulate its temperature.

anyway, during winter, layering is what its all about. vests, cardigans, sweaters, scarves, etc.

fg0d, i make jewels. i've sold quite a few on here, i'm sure i could make you something neat for 35, 40 bucks shipped- shoot me a PM, tell me what kind of things you're interested, and i'll see what i can do.

Guest Airjamie

Are multiple cockrings considered layering? Or is that shit just like when dorky malltopic kids wear all those stupid rubber band things on their wristses?

Are multiple cockrings considered layering? Or is that shit just like when dorky malltopic kids wear all those stupid rubber band things on their wristses?

multiple cockrings = fifteen to twenty colored rubber bracelets on a bisexual mall goth boy. excuse me, boi.

Guest Airjamie

Haha! Deadsy are totally nu rave but they just dont even know it. The singer guy always used to score coke from my older brother.

Deadsy.jpg

sometimes there is that girl in your life who is ugly as your asshole after a rough,

fiberless shit, and yet, something about her is alluring enough to keep you interested enough to talk to her once every few weeks, maybe let her sleep in your bed and touch your penis once in a while, but hide her in your closet if anyone comes over. you tell her "the feds are investigating me and i don't want you wrapped up in this", go out for frozen yogurt, forget about her, and when she's there after you've come back five hours later, asleep in your closet, you almost don't mind, throw an old t-shirt over her like a makeshift blanket, go to sleep, and know that she'll make you pancakes in the morning because she doesn't know any better.

this band is that girl.