My First Designer Manbag

kauflust

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started carrying the thing i posted above around as a document protector/folder... gotten a bunch of comments, from what the fuck is that? to, i cant believe your carrying that animal skin around, to oh my god that is beautiful...

I actually got the plain black not the tartan. I love the tartan one but i already tend to wear a lot of stripes so I didnt want to go crazy. That and the fact I wanted a plain black bag!

wow nice...any other colour?

edit.

already check the website..black looks nice as well...urs better but..

• 4 weeks later...
anyone knows how big is DH duffel bag?

someone said in other thread that its quite girlie and that the bag scream homo so loud..

Picture3.png

I just got it, and it doesnt really scream homo IMO. Guess it all depends on the wearer. I mean if you are wearing the least homo bag like a jansport, but with your buttocks squeezed in and pointed up while you walk, you still wouldnt be able to cover the fact that thats homo.

Size wise, around 16" times 10" approximately.

But you'll have to put something round to maintain the shape, or you'll get a distorted looking bag.

anyone knows how big is DH duffel bag?

someone said in other thread that its quite girlie and that the bag scream homo so loud..

Picture3.png

doesn't matter what other people think...? everybody has homo inclinations anyway...lol...supergay!

besides it's how you carry it...even if you carry the most butch bag of all man purses but if you walk like you're walking on the catwalk then you're most def look supergay!

I've been telling myself for the past month i need one. Like other people have mentioned i don't have the desire or pocket room to carry around all my stuff. A messenger bag would be fine but i don't really care for many of the styles. I really dig the mulberry portfolio on the first page though, really sharp. I feel i would get railed on by everyone in this area for carrying about a bag but thats just something else to add to the list.

I just got it, and it doesnt really scream homo IMO. Guess it all depends on the wearer. I mean if you are wearing the least homo bag like a jansport, but with your buttocks squeezed in and pointed up while you walk, you still wouldnt be able to cover the fact that thats homo.

Size wise, around 16" times 10" approximately.

But you'll have to put something round to maintain the shape, or you'll get a distorted looking bag.

u just got it?? wow jealous...where do u bought it from? dior boutique?

cant find the recent one, so i bought the old season duffel bag. its smaller than i expected..

d1-1.jpg

u just got it?? wow jealous...where do u bought it from? dior boutique?

cant find the recent one, so i bought the old season duffel bag. its smaller than i expected..

d1-1.jpg

Yes. As a birthday gift for myself. I think size wise, should be the same as the one you posted (FW05). Just that the FW05 screams gym bag to me as opposed to the FW06 one which looks a bit more relaxed (due to the soft leather texture) and have that photographer feel to it. Kinda like this:p:

hedi20and20bagcs1.jpg

^^ I have the same one in white now it's beat to death. Like lacquered said if you don't put much stuff in it, it won't stay in shape like that. And it's quite useless as a school bag because no textbook can fit in it.

A white one? I cant imagine how hard it would be to maintain it. Since it'd be hard to get all those stains etc. Could you post some pics of it? Im bit curious how itd turn out. Since Ive seen lots of brand new ones in white, but im curious in seeing a beat up one. Wonder if its beat up in a cool way or not:o

i like that bag originatek, are the straps long enough where you can put it over one shoulder? I prefer carrying bags that way than cross shoulder, i feel that when there is any significant weight in a bag it swings too much when you carry it cross shoulder.

on another note now that you mention it, the dior homme duffle does look a lot gym-ly in black. I would go for a silver or gold one if you're buying dior homme, you can probably get a great quality black leather duffle for a lot less from other brands i would think.