My First Designer Manbag

kauflust

When I need to carry around a lot of things, I carry a backpack (either because I care about functionality more or I am fashionably uncouth), but I used to thinking about getting a smaller manbag with a shoulder strap.

This was because I used to have that mentallity too about carrying a fuckload of stuff in your pockets.

The other route to go though is to be more concious of the things you carry in your pockets, slimmer wallet, slim phones, small/thin pens, etc, etc.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This one sufu seller awhile back was selling a Jas MB (i know not the best quality brand) messenger bag with this "X" type stitching on the back in a powder blue color. I mainly liked the shape and color. Any word on where i could find that? Kinda why i was interested in the S2A bag or that NDG one (that looks like asshole in upclose pictures) as they had that nice blue.

Why do you say this? I think my Jas MB bag is very high quality, nice leather, great hardware, riri zip etc. Have you had bad experiences with their stuff?

• 3 weeks later...
a-z collection's are the best.

yea the ones in the pic are from az.. if anyones interested bblessing has them in black for 280 (call/email)

Billykirk makes a couple sizes every season.

i just got the day bag in black.. someone mentioned somewhere that billykirk quality is shitty.. i think its fine but who knows after a few mths

does anyone know any brand that produced canvas backpack like this? or maybe an online shop that sells something similar ?

IMG00854.jpg

IMG00855.jpg

i've been obsessed with canvas rucksacks/packs etc. in the past. what about something like this:

untitled-1.jpg

seen here

probably shitty quality canvas material and build but cant complain for the price. They also have a few other pretty workable packs floating around on their site.

i like this.

1-1.jpg

Ting of London

kinda ugly i guess but the recycled belt makes for some interesting detail...

has anyone seen the CdG bag that looks sort of like a briefcase...cant seem to find a pic but looks similar to this but in an all black leather.no zip.

2-1.jpg

only seen it in the ginza CdG...want to kop.

does anyone know any brand that produced canvas backpack like this? or maybe an online shop that sells something similar ?

IMG00854.jpg

IMG00855.jpg

check out www.duluthpack.com. They're made for portage trips, but they look badass and are definitely the real deal. I have three different ones, the oldest of which is probably close to 50, and they're are zero holes. and made in duluth, mn.

am looking for a bag as my previous one is dying on me.

found some bags that look really good,

but am not sure which to get.

choice 1:

http://www.thepropertyof.com/Details.cfm?ProdID=118&category=17

satchel like..good for everyday use

choice 2:

http://www.thepropertyof.com/Details.cfm?ProdID=105&category=17

this one seems good for a one-day trip bag , can be used for every-other day also

wady'all think?

• 2 months later...

hey guys... new year, new sch term, looking for a new bag :)

any recommendations for a budget of $250?

Looking around, i came across this 2 which is somewhat near my budget and i think they look OK

http://www.antonioli.eu/index.php?content=product&idCategory=7&idProduct=220447&language=en

or

http://www.thecorner.com/GIORGIO_BRATO/detail/tskay/582B0E9B/cod10/451160841L

or..

someone point me to the direction of some nice bags?