What makes APC jeans unique?

T A M A D

the thing that makes APC's so unique is that there really not unique at all (i hope you can understand that). APC's have no distinct markings or anything about them that is identifying. they are in my oppinion the best "generic looking" jeans you can get. they are great quality and they are relatively inexpensive at around US 120 a pair when your shopping in the states. i think they are also unique because for the most part, only people who own a pair of APC's will be able to identify them on another person, its not like you can look at someones ass and see identifying stitching like with the majority of other brands of denim.

but i like big pockets. when you say small pocket size do you just mean not, the oversized Hiphop-put your whole crew in them pockets? for some reason when you said i invision having to get a man purse?

Dis bad man like yuh tek man fi claffy

Copper shot a pick yuh like how crook pick ackee

Shouldn't dis di man from brook vally

vignette_futuretroubles.gif

i like all thr images of APCs ive seen so far; right now im balling on a restricted budget; But i love the fact that they dont stand out to anyone outside the know. I hate most things that double as billboards.

Dis bad man like yuh tek man fi claffy

Copper shot a pick yuh like how crook pick ackee

Shouldn't dis di man from brook vally

vignette_futuretroubles.gif

• 6 months later...
Quote:

theres a denimbar in T.dot

you think they might have it?

doubt it rite?

--- Original message by tm on Dec 29, 2005 07:10 PM

negatory. that denimbar seems to only stock the usual suspects - sevens, citizens...

thanks canice

just saw it on the way to dephic

asked my friend afterwards and he told me that one is more for girls with sevens and those stuff

just wondering if theres any affiliation with the one ppl posting on here about 120 shipped for new standards.

thanks again canice.

Edited by tm on Dec 30, 2005 at 11:13 AM

Quote:

thanks canice

just saw it on the way to dephic

asked my friend afterwards and he told me that one is more for girls with sevens and those stuff

just wondering if theres any affiliation with the one ppl posting on here about 120 shipped for new standards.

thanks again canice.

Edited by tm on Dec 30, 2005 at 11:13 AM

--- Original message by tm on Dec 30, 2005 11:12 AM

no affiliation