usa :: portland :: general

cureOne

too many transplants in this city... the "i only go to bars on the eastside" types. get over yourself.

good bars on westside? I like muumuus. lucky lab for daytime mellow pitchers.

Anyone been to pepe le moko?

Blue star is worth trying.

For non hype, joes donuts in sandy.

Little T has replaced my donut needs. Had a pisachio bearpaw today that was revolutionary.

Edited by EG562

i dunno, i was just in there and forgot to look for it.

Ate at ava genes on division the other day, was incredible. Best meal in a long time. Great service, cool room, and the pasta!

Also hit up trigger, not bad at all. Smoked wings and pork quesadilla were on point.

I got some freinds visiting from LB, where do I take them for a quintessential pdx dinner? Was going to do 1 casual, and one nicer dinner. Maybe screen door, or kens on the casual program, and ox or nedd ludd (Curious about nedd ludd, anyone been?)

Can't believe I was silly enough not to buy a $32 round trip ticket to Portland. :/ I can still travel to Portland or Vancouver via train for ~50.00 round trip from Seattle. I should do that soon. Just so you Portland people know, looks like it is the same for you (if you want to visit Seattle.)

That is a much cheaper option, MJR. There's something about train travel that I like, though. However, does that enjoyment of train travel beat out getting to go to both Vancouver and Portland for less than traveling to just one of them? Probably not.

LOL. Denton, you gonna be in the shop on Sat.?

Is the Bauhaus Ball a new thing, or PDX program only? B.Arch feels like a million years ago....

not sure how new it is. I think the idea is that it's the PDX counterpoint to the beaux arts ball down in eugene... apparently everyone is going though - studio today was packed with girls fabricating spacesuit/whisker outfits. so yeah.

man after a month of being down south, i'm ready to be back in PDX. wonder what'll happen with that old blackbird space...

Pretty certain Revellie is moving into that spot. There is a lot of retail coming to Portland in the next 6-8 months. If you thought it was a destination this fall, wait 'til next..

West end blowing up.

Had friends visit from LB this weekend.

Played tourgide and went full tourist mode in the city, so exhausted.

Chronologically i think

Bunk Bar

table of contents / floating world / hand eye supply

Clyde common

Beaker and flask

screen door

aalto lounge

Little T's

hair of the dog

sizzle pie ( free drink ticket to white owl w/ purchase this week)

lippmans party supply

nike employee store

nedd ludd

white owl (is this a bear bar? some good beards + hot women, usually the two do not intersect)

langano

pine state

forrest park

upright brewing

pastaworks / evoe

Dead.

Edited by EG562

Pretty certain Revellie is moving into that spot. There is a lot of retail coming to Portland in the next 6-8 months. If you thought it was a destination this fall, wait 'til next..

West end blowing up.

Like what? Preview tips??