Top Man Selvage Jeans?

jeepster

Anyone have any info on sizing/quality of these? Cheap selvage is all me cause I'm lame and don't have the funds for nice selvage jeans, so do tell, are they at all good?

http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/product.s?productId=377524&source=category&index=75&prodIndex=75&listSize=119&categoryId=281244

I just need sizing estimates really, $70 ain't no thang.

cool, well, im glad i know. i was gonna buy a pair of APC NC anyways, just looking for something to tide me over until i can go ahead and buy my APC's and my Dior's. i figure i might as well just get 2 pairs of 501 STF for the price.

i have a pair and they're quite shitty. they expand as much as the apcs, but in half the time. in fact, they expanded sooo much by the third wear. lightweight is true though. and as compared to most of the good selvage denim out there, these really are cheap. they make em in skinnys too.

im gonna try to remove the stitching on the back pockets and see how they turn out, cause in my opnion they'd look almost exactly like apcs without their "diesel" arcruates.

Search function you muppet. You could have just clicked 'topman' in the tags and found my post on them months ago.

me bad, i hadnt known it was a topic of discussion. though i do like being referred to as a muppet.