Card pulling (Mighty Necessary)

ABELnyc

Good shit JJ. And as someone from SI who grew up during the whole wu bombardment and only found this post on accident looking for some WU shit, the line is definitely Ditto. No question. Rae has a habit of rhyming words mispronounced "spread it out like grey poo-pon (poupon). This is just another case of this. There is an old website called Wu-lyricz which was a direct link from Wu-tang World. com and trust me if it was up this would be long settled. Everybody that bought that weak ass "di-dick " example, please give me another example of them using that with a word. Or better yet, give me an example of them on any album using Di-dough again. If you do that I will claim absolute ignorance on Wu-familia. Until then, please go back to your g-unit sneakers and nelly pimp juice, unstead of tryin to playa hate a good idea, but it was made in the wrong style and size shirt. OB4CL is a classic album and if they wanted to take one of the hottest joints and make a shirt from it so be it.

It's just a shame the shirt is made for trendy metrosexuals instead of the streets.

ABel man you should've stuck to shit you know, like how mack-fu Brad Pitt looked in Ocean's Twelve.

and to squash this completly, there is a song called "Fuck Them" - Meth and Raekwon, the last line in the song is

Mr. Meth and the Cuban Link kiddo

On tracks we connect, politic ditto

Take that to that

It's real clear and real obvious.

check it if you need a resource to end this.

One

The Staten Island Mall Menace

Edited by gdq6280 on Aug 22, 2005 at 03:06 PM

i love you guys. shit is hysterical.

tell me then, when your tite fam (the Wu) says that On tracks they connect politic ditto, what exactly does that mean? maybe we should ask the kids who 'did their thing' when they made the shirt. whoops! time's up. you have no idea what you're talking about. shame, 'specially cuz of how down you are.

and are you seriously asking me to find another example of it in the wu-catalogue in order to legitimize my claim? you're kidding me. think before you type. why would that strengthen my point or prove yours? like i said in the first post, if you ain't Rae, you can't really stand up and say i'm wrong...that is, unless your point could, on some level, be taken seriously.

"Don't playa hate a good idea." uh, can i vomit on your trucker hat now? next time you're 'menacing' at the mall, give some thought as to how often you've connected politic ditto.

then maybe you can come out with a brand called "Criminology" and have a shirt in (drippy!) pink letters saying "IMAX -- the Mos, shotguns through the Hoes!" yeah, i'm feelin it! Shotguns through da Nose makes no sense at all. Thanks for coming with another 'good idea', playa. you're hate-proof now, kiiiid...

meantime, i'll be here, sticking to shit i know, like exposing wack brands, messageboard hardrocks and just keeping shit generally stinky.

~multiflavored RodLavers~

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

yo your really funny (un)abel to comprehend,

see that's my point. I ain't a message board hardrock and never rocked a trucker hat, matter fact, i never said that Brad pitt makes anything look good either. Oh wait your sebastian ass did say that last line.

I probably don't know much about fashion either, most true heads don't sweat fashion they wear what they want. One thing I do know is Wu, and just so you know, the staten island mall menace is a Ghostface line you weak ass computer gangsta.

You want to legitamize connect politic ditto, by saying what does it mean?

so since you didn't understand what it meant you changed it? so what does crash at high speeds strawberry kiwi mean? or granola rap? should we change that to granola wrapper so you can understand it?

Have you ever listened to a ghost or rae album besides ob4cl? since you chose to quote another joint of that album. Or did you cop that a year ago when the source went back and gave it 5 mics?

U ever heard or read an interview with ghost deini when he says that WU rhymes for the family and doesn't care if nobody else what it means. And that's why he doesnt sell as much as nursery rhyme rappers like fibby.

Or when the Rza defines ghost and rae as abstract artists, who won't fully be appreciated until they are gone?

Man i will gladly concede that I don't know who "designed that tight ass blazer worn by brad pitt in ocean twelve", if you will just accept the fact you tried to make a point and since the basis of your argument is offbase, you should do as donna said "shut your chatterbox, or tell your story walking." or at least step back and apologlize to all these other idiots you had believing that the line was di-dough an apology. biggin you up like you discovered the mythical 18 bronze men track.

matter of fact i assume you are a true hiphop head, since you keep everything "stinky" so i will see you at the chef show on wednesday in manhattan. We could discuss it when he inevitably rocks Incarcerated Scarfaces and says connect politic ditto.

I know you are in the grind everyday and moving that butter, so i assume you dont have time to do any research before you act like ken jennings, but might healthy was featured in xxl, where they specifically discuss the connect politic ditto shirt.

so damn i guess now xxl fucked up and doesnt know the line either. damn man, you should write rae's next album since you got such a hold on his rhyming style.

wow you can pull cards on everybody, damn you should post on rae's website and son him about fucking that line up and not saying that classic WuTang slang Di-dough.

Finally, to clear up this whole me not being rae thing - are you divine mills? I mean i am assuming you produced and marketed the track since you could dismiss the shirt as being wrong so confidently, but only rae can prove you wrong man. wow you are really a flowerhead man. stop posting about rap and stick to pleated slacks man.

please save yourself the embarassment

GDQ damage any lame as competitor.

see that's my point. I ain't a message board hardrock and never rocked a trucker hat, matter fact, i never said that Brad pitt makes anything look good either. Oh wait your sebastian ass did say that last line.

I probably don't know much about fashion either, most true heads don't sweat fashion they wear what they want. One thing I do know is Wu, and just so you know, the staten island mall menace is a Ghostface line you weak ass computer gangsta.

so since you didn't understand what it meant you changed it? so what does crash at high speeds strawberry kiwi mean? or granola rap? should we change that to granola wrapper so you can understand it?

Have you ever listened to a ghost or rae album besides ob4cl? since you chose to quote another joint of that album. Or did you cop that a year ago when the source went back and gave it 5 mics?

U ever heard or read an interview with ghost deini when he says that WU rhymes for the family and doesn't care if nobody else what it means. And that's why he doesnt sell as much as nursery rhyme rappers like fibby.

Or when the Rza defines ghost and rae as abstract artists, who won't fully be appreciated until they are gone?

Man i will gladly concede that I don't know who "designed that tight ass blazer worn by brad pitt in ocean twelve", if you will just accept the fact you tried to make a point and since the basis of your argument is offbase, you should do as donna said "shut your chatterbox, or tell your story walking." or at least step back and apologlize to all these other idiots you had believing that the line was di-dough an apology. biggin you up like you discovered the mythical 18 bronze men track.

matter of fact i assume you are a true hiphop head, since you keep everything "stinky" so i will see you at the chef show on wednesday in manhattan. We could discuss it when he inevitably rocks Incarcerated Scarfaces and says connect politic ditto.

I know you are in the grind everyday and moving that butter, so i assume you dont have time to do any research before you act like ken jennings, but might healthy was featured in xxl, where they specifically discuss the connect politic ditto shirt.

so damn i guess now xxl fucked up and doesnt know the line either. damn man, you should write rae's next album since you got such a hold on his rhyming style.

wow you can pull cards on everybody, damn you should post on rae's website and son him about fucking that line up and not saying that classic WuTang slang Di-dough.

Finally, to clear up this whole me not being rae thing - are you divine mills? I mean i am assuming you produced and marketed the track since you could dismiss the shirt as being wrong so confidently, but only rae can prove you wrong man. wow you are really a flowerhead man. stop posting about rap and stick to pleated slacks man.

Man i will gladly concede that I don't know who "designed that tight ass blazer worn by brad pitt in ocean twelve", if you will just accept the fact you tried to make a point and since the basis of your argument is offbase, you should do as donna said "shut your chatterbox, or tell your story walking." or at least step back and apologlize to all these other idiots you had believing that the line was di-dough. Biggin you up like you discovered the mythical

18 bronze men WU track.

matter of fact i assume you are a true hiphop head, since you keep everything "stinky" and "gutter" (glad you copped a '01 slang dictionary recently) so i will see you at the chef show on wednesday in manhattan. We could discuss it when he inevitably rocks Incarcerated Scarfaces and says connect politic ditto.

so damn i guess now xxl fucked up and doesnt know the line either. damn man, you should writeOB4cl2 for Rae since you got such a hold on his rhyming style.

wow, you can pull cards on everybody, damn you should post on rae's website and son him about fucking that line up and not saying that classic WuTang slang Di-dough.

Finally, to clear up this whole me not being rae thing - are you divine mills? I mean i am assuming you produced and marketed the track since you could dismiss the shirt as being wrong so confidently, but only rae can prove you wrong man. you really are a billy johnson. stop posting about rap and stick to pleated slacks man.

BTW please tell me you don't think the line is IMAX the mos, cause then you are really bad at understanding Wu lyrics.

PS please stop sayin bananas in your posts, you discovered the word when Gwen stefani started using it. Not in 2002 when it was heavy.

Edited by gdq6280 on Aug 22, 2005 at 05:39 PM

Edited by gdq6280 on Aug 22, 2005 at 05:48 PM

have you returned with your shinebox already? ok, fine.

but you still haven't told me what it means, though.

Ghost is Ghost. you can quote all the lines you want, go ahead, drop some other members on me. tell me how long you been down. sheep like you are really good at quoting (read: regurgitating) mags and sites. you're clearly a highly advanced OG, but you still cannot seem to explain what your basis for denying that it's just 'DOUGH'.

crashing at high speeds is...crashing at high speeds. strawberry kiwi is a snapple flavor. but like i say, ghost is ghost and this ain't about that. you're standing by something and you don't even know why, instead calling me ignorant to the rest of their catalogue blah blah. stick to the topic. i started this thread to promote discussion about the shirt, and that's exactly what's happening. if your point is that i'm wrong, then come with it. prove me wrong. telling me to write Rae's album is hardly a solution.

Did you say (regurgitate) "damage any lame ass competitor"? you sorry herb. am i your competitor, thugonomics? that's sorta sad, don't you think? i didn't know we were in competition. for what, exactly? "most true heads don't sweat fashion" should be on a shirt by the way. you're a walking quotable, did you know that?

yawn

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

who do you want me to recite? so having knowledge of an artists work is a sheep? what would be the purpose of listening to someone if you didn't know the words to their song?

sheep your a joke, you dodged everything I said directed at you and rebuked nothing.

Do me a favor instead of me proving you wrong, prove your right over all the evidence against you, otherwise apologize for bein wrong and embarassing yourself with a topic you know nothing about.

the line connect politic ditto

according to the RZA (or is he not a good source) "politic/pollyin - running affairs by verbally making connections and weilding influence" um connect, politic, ditto pretty much says it all.

connection run things and keep doing it.

that simple. does it have to mean more then that? or do you not comprehend that?

or does it have to be dough?

did i have to call the RZa for that? no i found it "Wu-Tang manual pg 131" is the source for those that care. Or am i a sheep for buying abook about the most influential hip hop group of the 90's?

your wrong. since every site, the spotlight on the shirt in a mag, and the shirt, says ditto prove yourself right.

i am such an OG I will offer you the chance to graciously admit you are completely offbase on this topic.

As much as I know you would love to ride my jock further on this, do me a favor and suck up your pride, pull your shoes up and admit your wrong.

Plus you have no ammo for your argument to begin with except for your inability to understand what is being said leading you to assume "the wu used Di-dough" alot. thats the strength of your whole shit. come on bring something valid to the table or step away from it.

Edited by gdq6280 on Aug 22, 2005 at 06:42 PM

Edited by gdq6280 on Aug 22, 2005 at 06:46 PM

Someone hand this chutney spreading milquetoast ass dude a Comme de Garcon pacifier and put a nipple on his Stella Artois and stop crying. If you worked this hard on your website you'd have something more than a splash page. In you're infinite wisdom over a shirt that has become your windmill Abel Quixote you ever think that the interpretation has nothing to do with loot but as a the positive confirmation/agreement "ditto"? Or are your Rogan's so tight you lost your nuts in the process? In the flow of a conversation in the minimalist slang of street pharmacy the mentals of the line could have been in the vein of "We need to connect and polick... I agree" Often "ditto" can be used as a non-incriminating form of agreement. But once again I digress what is your obsession with this situation? You've had several people here extoll the merits of what it can and can't be yet you're hung up on this situation like you're losing royalty checks about it. I'll put this to an end all together... The god Ghost Deini himself saw the shirt in Vibe and thought that it was fly that a line 10 years ago has created some fashion sh*t.... In the words of the immortal Teddy P... "I think you better let it go..."

since everyone is enjoying this I had to put in my .02

just to add to the insanity, how are you so sure that this reference is to Rae? Were you aware that KRS1 also used the phrase in a song called "Bring it Back"? Were you aware that the liner notes had it spelled Ditto?

Anyone who starts a thread like this at 10PM on a Thursday night CLEARLY has an axe to grind....

Can't wait to see your shit Abel.. I am sure cats are gonna love to see what you got, since your an "expert"

Quote:

just to add to the insanity, how are you so sure that this reference is to Rae? Were you aware that KRS1 also used the phrase in a song called "Bring it Back"? Were you aware that the liner notes had it spelled Ditto?

Anyone who starts a thread like this at 10PM on a Thursday night CLEARLY has an axe to grind....

Can't wait to see your shit Abel.. I am sure cats are gonna love to see what you got, since your an "expert"

--- Original message by nycheebahawk on Aug 22, 2005 07:38 PM

"DITTO" what he said... LOL

shouldn't we all be forming a circle and going "oooooooo! he dissed you, kick his ass!"

Can I ask you something? These sunglasses: they're really nice. Are they like government issue, or do you guys all go to the same store together?

Quote:

who do you want me to recite? so having knowledge of an artists work is a sheep? what would be the purpose of listening to someone if you didn't know the words to their song?

sheep your a joke, you dodged everything I said directed at you and rebuked nothing.

Do me a favor instead of me proving you wrong, prove your right over all the evidence against you, otherwise apologize for bein wrong and embarassing yourself with a topic you know nothing about.

the line connect politic ditto

according to the RZA (or is he not a good source) "politic/pollyin - running affairs by verbally making connections and weilding influence" um connect, politic, ditto pretty much says it all.

connection run things and keep doing it.

that simple. does it have to mean more then that? or do you not comprehend that?

or does it have to be dough?

did i have to call the RZa for that? no i found it "Wu-Tang manual pg 131" is the source for those that care. Or am i a sheep for buying abook about the most influential hip hop group of the 90's?

your wrong. since every site, the spotlight on the shirt in a mag, and the shirt, says ditto prove yourself right.

i am such an OG I will offer you the chance to graciously admit you are completely offbase on this topic.

As much as I know you would love to ride my jock further on this, do me a favor and suck up your pride, pull your shoes up and admit your wrong.

Plus you have no ammo for your argument to begin with except for your inability to understand what is being said leading you to assume "the wu used Di-dough" alot. thats the strength of your whole shit. come on bring something valid to the table or step away from it.

Edited by gdq6280 on Aug 22, 2005 at 06:42 PM

Edited by gdq6280 on Aug 22, 2005 at 06:46 PM

--- Original message by gdq6280 on Aug 22, 2005 06:39 PM

having knowledge of an artist does not a sheep make you. rather it's your inability to think on your own two feet, so you have to cite your 'sources' in an attempt to prove that "connection run things and keep doing it" HAHAHAHAHA

ooooh! XXL did a piece on the shirt? then it MUST be DITTO. (by the way i didn't know the Source 'went back' and gave cuban linx 5 mics, because i hadn't read it since high school. sorry) and Rza explained what politickin is? Thanks, but i didn't need that explained. he didn't explain DITTO though, did he? damn. that RZA. he and his fellow Earths are so mysterious and complex. don't worry though, you can wait till The Wu Manual Volume II comes out, and flip through the slang index in that one too.

Nevertheless, your one line is my favorite though: "Since every site, the spotlight on the shirt in the mag, and the shirt says ditto, prove yourself right"??!?!? every site, written by sucka chumps like you (and your pals) is just one interpretation of lyrics. but you, as a typical consumer fool incapable of independent thought, can only point to those sites as gospel. i guess then you believe everything you read?

I guess if a publication sweats the shirt, then it just couldn't be wrong. I see. And although your desperate attempts to feel more hiphop took you to the bookstore to read up on the Abbott and his clan, that doesn't make you any more credible. I picture you with your du-rag, your Mecca sweatsuit, rapping in the mirror with aluminum fronts..."Wu-tang manual page 131, Gods! I found it!" like some Harry Potter geek.

you still ain't sayin shit, because the taste of my cock lingers in your mouth. here, let me help you with that...

connect champagne thoughts. connect politic (di-)dough. we gotta pay rent so money connects. all it means is let's get paid. get over it, toy.

or we can go with "connection run things". because that makes sense. it's for Real though, let's connection run things and keep doing it. hahaaaaa

please keep typing. i am really enjoying this. make sure

yo type what you want

it's over

it's over.

you know you are wrong

and you are so off base that if you really wanted to see what and who you were typing to let me know, you can come through. that's not bullshit, say when you want to come through. you corny ass fake intellectual. i was editing speliing errors because i didn't notice them. and I bought the book because someone told me there was some interesting Rza shit in there. Honestly I don't read either magazine but that doesn't mean i don't flip through them at the barbershop. I mean you probably don't have that at your stylist what with Cosmo and all for you to read.

who calls people Toy? your a joke

I am pretty sure you are a skinny lil dude who gets off thinking he has the inside feel for fashion when the only inside feel you have is when your bf slides behind you.

say when, we can discuss this over a latte you clown.

SO everybody is wrong but you?

damn it must be hard being such a pompous fuck.

ABEL is exposed as weak, the fashion world is going to be shaken to it's roots.

Quote:

--- Original message by nycheebahawk on Aug 22, 2005 07:38 PM

1) spelling has nothing do with any of this. you can't look to liner notes to spell things right, or phonetically correct etc. and, you really must be a complete moron...KRS did not 'use the phrase', that whole verse from "bring it back" is basically lines straight LIFTED from other classic tracks lifted to pay homage etc. (e.g. throw ya guns, all glocks down, jennifa oh jenny > onyx, heather b., and de la respectively) so his let's 'connect politic ditto' line is taken from the Rae line directly. as such, it's not really KRS 'using the phrase'. it's not a phrase, moron! oh wait, maybe it is...excuse the laughter....it means "CONNECTION RUN THINGS AND DO IT AGAIN" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. It means let's get paid. Let's connect rap money. aka, politic dough. you wanna dispute that line, go ahead but you best come with more than a weak magazine and fan sites as your sources.

2) i never said or asserted in any way that i was an 'expert'. i do know my shit though, it's that simple. i wouldn't have started this thread if i didn't think my point made sense.

and yes, i do have an axe to grind. fake ass toys trying to make money by coming with bad representations of music close to my heart? you bet your dick riding ass i have an axe to grind. or as i put it, a card to pull.

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

Quote:

yo type what you want

it's over

it's over.

you know you are wrong

and you are so off base that if you really wanted to see what and who you were typing to let me know, you can come through. that's not bullshit, say when you want to come through. you corny ass fake intellectual. i was editing speliing errors because i didn't notice them. and I bought the book because someone told me there was some interesting Rza shit in there. Honestly I don't read either magazine but that doesn't mean i don't flip through them at the barbershop. I mean you probably don't have that at your stylist what with Cosmo and all for you to read.

who calls people Toy? your a joke

I am pretty sure you are a skinny lil dude who gets off thinking he has the inside feel for fashion when the only inside feel you have is when your bf slides behind you.

say when, we can discuss this over a latte you clown.

SO everybody is wrong but you?

damn it must be hard being such a pompous fuck.

ABEL is exposed as weak, the fashion world is going to be shaken to it's roots.

--- Original message by gdq6280 on Aug 23, 2005 04:51 AM

No, not everybody's wrong. just you. (and anyone else who thinks it's Connection Run things and do it again!!!! HAHAHA sorry but i still love that)

aw, did you feel the need to explain your Rza Manual purchase? don't be hurt. i know spelling is a daunting task. you'd think after going back and correcting all those times, you'd have learned where to place apostrophes. but hey, why split hairs.

i just need to make sure of something: did you just challenge me to a Rap-trivia contest over a latte? "you can come through"? to where? Staten Island? I'll be practicing my battleskills on the trife ass ferry, kid!!! hahaha

"honestly, i don't read either magazine..." whoops! you already exposed yourself for reading both. but i'm sure i'm 'offbase' with that call too, right?

for the record, it's easy to be pompous, you should know that. what's hard is using your brain; instead of letting other people feed you your opinions, try making your own.

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

Edited by ABELnyc on Aug 23, 2005 at 05:15 AM

weak

so at this point is it safe to safe your accepting your wrong? cause all your trying to do is insult me and i already guessed who you are, there's no way your sebastian ass could say anything to bother me. SO unless you have some proof besides "it makes sense to me" then stop yapping. Like I said come through means name a place where you want to talk, since its so obvious your quick to try and guess who i may be over the internet come find out, and the latte rap batlle really would just involve your boyfriend asking me to stop stomping your face into the curb.

It seems for a pompous fuck your ability to interpret sarcasm is the same as your ability to interpret rap lyrics. I would expect more from someone who shouted out NO I.D. since he is Kanye's mentor, did you forget to mention that he was Common's producer for like his first 3 albums? or did you not read that in your article about Kanye. YOu are such a weak ass example of whats wrong with america. SO if you want to stop this topic it's simple just admit you were wrong and it's that simple. Just cause you are supposedly in BK? (where williamsburg?) don't start yappin on Staten Island cause seriously you don't really know us out here. Because at this point you're like a cornered little nerd, gettin stomped out by the class bully. Your tryin to hurt me verbally but, i shitted on your hood, and I am pretty positive if we went to a topic on world events or anything involving intelligence we would see how false you are with that too.

so you worked at the GAP, that doesn't make you and Kanye soulmates. Your a fashion advocate keep it that way.

Stop your yapping, like i said Raekwon tomorrow night in the city, come thru. Unless you have to be doing research on some sample sales coming up so you can be the provider of info for everybody on here.

Umm flippin thru a magazine while waiting for a cut is alot different then having a subscription to Cosmo like some twan ass people on here.

Stop typin all you are trying to do is avoid the inevitable. admitting your wrong. I know it's only the second time in your life it has happened, the first was when you though you liked girls. You are so false, it's actually hard to read some of your old posts. I am surprised your homothug ass doesn't go back to your truman capote books and will and grace episodes. leave true hip-hop for those that understand it.

I edited it to add this

Eat a Dick

Edited by gdq6280 on Aug 23, 2005 at 05:30 AM

you started this thread back in January and are STILLLL talking about this! Son.. its so f*ckin obvious that this hurt you personally. WTF.. you're infected! the only fake ass toy is you bitch. you're clearly a divine evil backpacker from suburbia trying to promote your own shit by making accusations and fishing for theories. keep hip hop alive, go back to your cave and shut the f*ck up.

sensitive thugs, you all need hugs

*buys stock in Mighty Healthy due to all this free promotion generated by this duckfeet ass character*

Thunnnie, this music may be close to your heart but your hands and mouth reside close to the nuts of this shirt and this company. You talk about axes to grind and cards to pull, but instead of pulling from decks you're pulling on dicks. This crusade of yours is making about as much sense as Bush's search for WMD's. But let's further divulge into this penny-ante, nickel knowledge little diatribe you're all about. If it's not spelled EXACTLY according to the Harvardesque syntactical slang dexterity of yours have you ever considered the following things? Artistic Freedom? You ever consider its just like the sampling sport where adjusting something just a note or two makes it something completely original no matter how close it wants to be? Money you're a fashion demagogue. You've chosen the moniker of Adam and Eve's son who got offed by his brother so that show's how smart you are since you want to stat quoting chapters and verse and being the greater NYC area fashion proofreader. Oh you didn't chose that name from the Bible? Bullshit, its only tied for the third oldest name in Judeo-Christian society. Or maybe you chose it as a reaffimation that you are "able" to do something there ABEL? Well then if that's the case you're worse off then Ditto and Di-Dough. Go ride you Louis Vuitton Razor scooter with Hansel or something... You're finished....

Quote:

weak

so at this point is it safe to safe your accepting your wrong? cause all your trying to do is insult me and i already guessed who you are, there's no way your sebastian ass could say anything to bother me. SO unless you have some proof besides "it makes sense to me" then stop yapping. Like I said come through means name a place where you want to talk, since its so obvious your quick to try and guess who i may be over the internet come find out, and the latte rap batlle really would just involve your boyfriend asking me to stop stomping your face into the curb.

It seems for a pompous fuck your ability to interpret sarcasm is the same as your ability to interpret rap lyrics. I would expect more from someone who shouted out NO I.D. since he is Kanye's mentor, did you forget to mention that he was Common's producer for like his first 3 albums? or did you not read that in your article about Kanye. YOu are such a weak ass example of whats wrong with america. SO if you want to stop this topic it's simple just admit you were wrong and it's that simple. Just cause you are supposedly in BK? (where williamsburg?) don't start yappin on Staten Island cause seriously you don't really know us out here. Because at this point you're like a cornered little nerd, gettin stomped out by the class bully. Your tryin to hurt me verbally but, i shitted on your hood, and I am pretty positive if we went to a topic on world events or anything involving intelligence we would see how false you are with that too.

so you worked at the GAP, that doesn't make you and Kanye soulmates. Your a fashion advocate keep it that way.

Stop your yapping, like i said Raekwon tomorrow night in the city, come thru. Unless you have to be doing research on some sample sales coming up so you can be the provider of info for everybody on here.

Umm flippin thru a magazine while waiting for a cut is alot different then having a subscription to Cosmo like some twan ass people on here.

Stop typin all you are trying to do is avoid the inevitable. admitting your wrong. I know it's only the second time in your life it has happened, the first was when you though you liked girls. You are so false, it's actually hard to read some of your old posts. I am surprised your homothug ass doesn't go back to your truman capote books and will and grace episodes. leave true hip-hop for those that understand it.

I edited it to add this

Eat a Dick

Edited by gdq6280 on Aug 23, 2005 at 05:30 AM

--- Original message by gdq6280 on Aug 23, 2005 05:27 AM

is it SAFE TO SAFE YOUR ACCEPTING YOUR WRONG?

um...i think you mean is it safe to say i'm accepting? the answer is no. not safe to assume that.

and yes, i will keep insulting you because you beg for it. you shitted in my hood? could you sweat ghost any more please? is he pasted on your ceiling in his pink robe?

and really...who is on who's dick here? did you not just read all of my posts trying to come with something i would be offended by? nice try. but if you'd been on superfuture longer, you'd have seen some of my earlier posts, testament that i could school your rookie bitchass like i did the last guy. (See PRPS thread)

but as is the case with your hiphop taste, you're late to the game. you missed the boat. since you've joined this message board, you've contributed NOTHING save your outbursts about this Wu shit "It's over! It's over! stop typing, stop typing!!!" first, you need to calm down.

newsflash: Staten Island is wack. XXL and the Source are terrible publications. your attempt to relate to this culture falls short of anything substantial. your writing needs no particular address because it speaks for itself. when did i work at the Gap? oh, and i never had to 'guess who you are' over the internet. your writing speaks volumes about what you are (and more importantly, aren't).

"if we went to a topic on world events or anything involving intelligence...."???? b

Quote:

*buys stock in Mighty Healthy due to all this free promotion generated by this duckfeet ass character*

Thunnnie, this music may be close to your heart but your hands and mouth reside close to the nuts of this shirt and this company. You talk about axes to grind and cards to pull, but instead of pulling from decks you're pulling on dicks. This crusade of yours is making about as much sense as Bush's search for WMD's. But let's further divulge into this penny-ante, nickel knowledge little diatribe you're all about. If it's not spelled EXACTLY according to the Harvardesque syntactical slang dexterity of yours have you ever considered the following things? Artistic Freedom? You ever consider its just like the sampling sport where adjusting something just a note or two makes it something completely original no matter how close it wants to be? Money you're a fashion demagogue. You've chosen the moniker of Adam and Eve's son who got offed by his brother so that show's how smart you are since you want to stat quoting chapters and verse and being the greater NYC area fashion proofreader. Oh you didn't chose that name from the Bible? Bullshit, its only tied for the third oldest name in Judeo-Christian society. Or maybe you chose it as a reaffimation that you are "able" to do something there ABEL? Well then if that's the case you're worse off then Ditto and Di-Dough. Go ride you Louis Vuitton Razor scooter with Hansel or something... You're finished....

--- Original message by Drewpreme Allah on Aug 23, 2005 05:39 AM

wow, you have done your research! you're really smart. Oh wait, no you're not.

Artistic freedom is one thing. But taking an emcee's line for you shirt, that's straight jacking. If you gonna jack, don't embarrass yourself (something you seem to enjoy doing).

And although not a religious guy at all, the Cain/Abel story always intrigued me. Abel was the righteous dude in 'God's' eyes. He came correct. Cain didn't. He knew this, and knew Abel followed the right path. So Cain killed his brother Abel, hoping that he would now appear the better brother without the competition ('lame ass competition' if you ask gdq). but, as luck would have it, he wound up sonning himself, because once he was exposed for killing Abel, he was damned to eternal hell. whoops! see you just can't fuck with something unfuckwithable. that's the lesson.

y'all sweat the style so hard, i'm totally flattered.

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics. Even when you win, you're still retarded.

Its funny that you accuse people of sweating Ghost, when you got Ghost quotes all over your avatars. ..........and I would bet $1000 that if and when any of your tees come out, there will be something Wu/Ghost related.. or perhaps all of your ideas have been taken and now your throwing a temper tantrum...

and yes.. I think its time for the Moderators to dispose of this nonsense.

Knowing religion has nothing to do with claiming to be religious. Plus I don't prescribe to the notions of heaven & hell, but I do know death is real and Abel got merked just like you are. With that said don't try and play witty with me fuckboy. I'm tired of arrogant peckerwood crackers like you that come under this missonary guise like you're preserving something that you had no hand in creating. You and your sanitized hip-hop spot where you "keep it real" to the classics, and have your little dress codes and leech every element of the culture of my people but then won't let my people in the door because "there's too much drape on the jeans". Chicken sh*ts like you who laugh at kids in their "cheap brands" on the 2 train but when Supreme or Bape sharks something from across 110th street its two years later OK for you . Listen to you, you're gonna as your man to ask the god about the line or the shirt? And what if Rae loves the shirt and wants 20 of them in all flavors? Thanks peckerwood you just generated more sales to something worked so hard to deride. Please don't mention anything no more. Go hand out in your subleted apartment in your trendaholic neighborhood and keep maxing out daddy's credit cards on $100 t-shirts and $500 jeans. You probably got on the first thing smoking out of Wisconsin because everyone laughed at you when you got your first Starter jacket and they mocked you for listening to rap music. So you show up in NYC determined to be an A-lister in this world. But Bobby Trendy's like you are a dime a dozen. You're a male Carrie Bradshaw trying to comment on hip-hop. You catch a few tags, listen to some MF Doom records and think you're real but make sure to get off the subway before 96th street, unless you're going to Yankee game.

Delete this f*ckin' thread I'm done wearing this cat out, like a cheap fur coat...

you want the thread disposed of, but you still haven't taken care of your verbal diarrhea. sure, my avatar has one ghost line. ("all over it" i don't know about). but do i throw a quote of his in every post. uhhh....no, i don't have to. if i wanted to argue a point using other people's lines, i would be little more than a sheep echoing the words of others. but you two are doing more than enough of that for me.

the special olympics is a competition. this is just a medium for free expression. because newjack stickup kids like you and your boy don't understand that, and only see this kind of msg board as a place to take out aggression. to assert how down, how true, how HIPHOP you are, by dropping names, lyrics and pop culture ref's as often as possible without really saying anything.

chad and wayne, you know it's Did-ough.

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

name dropping?

your boy did rae's album?

hahah

so why wouldn't you have went that route first? I mean if it's like that.

I actually just found this site on accident and couldn't lake som efake ass like yourself try to convince Chad and Wayne "the ultimate source in hip-hop culture" that you were right.

BTW you would think that the cd book of rhyme and reason would be wrong since it is krs1 quoting rae and the words say "connect politic ditto"

man everybody is wrong but you.

Quote:

Knowing religion has nothing to do with claiming to be religious. Plus I don't prescribe to the notions of heaven & hell, but I do know death is real and Abel got merked just like you are. With that said don't try and play witty with me fuckboy. I'm tired of arrogant peckerwood crackers like you that come under this missonary guise like you're preserving something that you had no hand in creating. You and your sanitized hip-hop spot where you "keep it real" to the classics, and have your little dress codes and leech every element of the culture of my people but then won't let my people in the door because "there's too much drape on the jeans". Chicken sh*ts like you who laugh at kids in their "cheap brands" on the 2 train but when Supreme or Bape sharks something from across 110th street its two years later OK for you . Listen to you, you're gonna as your man to ask the god about the line or the shirt? And what if Rae loves the shirt and wants 20 of them in all flavors? Thanks peckerwood you just generated more sales to something worked so hard to deride. Please don't mention anything no more. Go hand out in your subleted apartment in your trendaholic neighborhood and keep maxing out daddy's credit cards on $100 t-shirts and $500 jeans. You probably got on the first thing smoking out of Wisconsin because everyone laughed at you when you got your first Starter jacket and they mocked you for listening to rap music. So you show up in NYC determined to be an A-lister in this world. But Bobby Trendy's like you are a dime a dozen. You're a male Carrie Bradshaw trying to comment on hip-hop. You catch a few tags, listen to some MF Doom records and think you're real but make sure to get off the subway before 96th street, unless you're going to Yankee game.

Delete this f*ckin' thread I'm done wearing this cat out, like a cheap fur coat...

--- Original message by Drewpreme Allah on Aug 23, 2005 06:20 AM

actually, to get to the bronx back in high school, you have to stay on the uptown 4/5 waaay past 96th street.

so i'm a cracker now? you gots ta bring race to it of course. now call me a culture vulture, then i'll tell you where hiphop would be without white people. you are a cliche within a cliche. get over your sorry ass, drew. "Across 110th street?" you're so original, Bobby.

man, for someone with a mouth stuffed full of other people's dicks you sure do manage to talk a lot. Shhhhhhh....

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

Edited by ABELnyc on Aug 23, 2005 at 06:37 AM

Quote:

name dropping?

your boy did rae's album?

hahah

so why wouldn't you have went that route first? I mean if it's like that.

I actually just found this site on accident and couldn't lake som efake ass like yourself try to convince Chad and Wayne "the ultimate source in hip-hop culture" that you were right.

BTW you would think that the cd book of rhyme and reason would be wrong since it is krs1 quoting rae and the words say "connect politic ditto"

man everybody is wrong but you.

--- Original message by gdq6280 on Aug 23, 2005 06:29 AM

yes, my boy did Rae's album. please await further sonning. (he's still asleep, like i said i'll get back to you). notice i never dropped his name though! whoops.

i didn't go 'that route' because i wasn't asking what the line meant. i was calling out Mighty Healthy. they never responded to the call. instead, look who stepped up. you. either way, it's a sorry situation.

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

Is stick up kids new elitest speak for people of color?

Well you haven't refuted anything that I said... Thats grand of you where would hip-hop be with out white people, thank you massa!!!! I'se rightful appreciative of that!!! Sorry Chester, you're the Superhead in this scenario. You started a thread about a shirt, you quote no less than two rappers, you've called on your moderator buddies, shall I continue? Check you track record in this thread...

Edited by Drewpreme Allah on Aug 23, 2005 at 06:41 AM