Anyone make their own clothes?

fg0d

i just googled it and i have to have it, i didnt even click beyond the search listings, all i saw was "for those who desire beautiful sexual imagery" and "...sexed up high

fashion".

there's only been 3 issues produced? time to track em all down.

i just googled it and i have to have it, i didnt even click beyond the search listings, all i saw was "for those who desire beautiful sexual imagery" and "...sexed up high

fashion".

there's only been 3 issues produced? time to track em all down.

Holler at me when you come across that. maybe we could have a private "meet-up" and shit...

i feel the same way about pumping to pulp... don't twerk.

i sometimes judge expensive arts/fashion rags by whether or not there is, at the very least, one titty in it. if there is, i'm down. if not, the rest of the content better be sterling.

i've very often acquired otherwise crappy mags simply because there was some high-falutin' high-fashion nudity in it.

are you familiar with Ellen Stagg's erotica work?

I like how we've turned a thread about "making your own clothes" into a personal conversation about erotic high fashion. I am not familiar with her work, nor can I get to familiar with it here at my office, lest I have to do one of those "delete history & all temporary internet files" things that takes too long on this bitch.

I really liked the last (or was it two back) issue of Purple Mag for what we are talking about though. although the editor of said publication seems to have the IQ of a stone.

I am all about Purple; besides the fact that they reel in some great people every issue, I know I can count on it to sate my hunger for naked ladies and pretty clothing, and occasionally, ladies in pretty clothing.

Olivier Zahm, the guy behind Purple, seems to me to be one of those people that is very good at playing dumb and entirely content with letting people think he's a boorish idiot while he sits on his throne of pussy, money, and power. Dude's way connected- way reviled, by many, but adored by others. I'll just say I respect him immensely.

I'll PM you the link to Ellen Stagg's website; it ain't life-changing, but seeing a woman's perspective on this arena is kind of interesting to me.

Oh, and if you can find a copy of Placed magazine, the most recent issue, there is a really good pictorial where the young, slender, lithe, tender model is 'wearing' menswear by having it attached to the front of her body, I.E. a dress shirt is taped, I suppose, to her chest... it isn't lewd, nor is there anything more than a hint of nipple, but it is ten times more erotic than say, an AA ad.

• 4 weeks later...

Just posting some pics of my vest im working on that i designed. Not sure if i like it. I kinda learned some new things while making it that would help me improve on the next garment i make. Dont know if wanna even bother finishing it at this point. Please give me some constructive feedback!

IMG_7514.jpg

Pocket detail

IMG_7503.jpg

very nice minkous. did you take any class's?

i mod my current clothes right now. shirts, jeans, jackets etc.

and next week i'm thinking bout taking apart and old pair of jeans (that fit me spot on) to use as a pattern when i try to make my first pair of jeans

i'm trying to go down to the fabric store start constructing some jackets, shirts, hoodies, jeans and pants but i've yet to find the right fabric that i want...

No i actually just got my parents to get me a sewing machine a couple months ago and i just read the manual. I will advise you tho on making your own jeans.... its not as easy as it looks. I've fucked up soo many times trying certain things ... but it's often worth it to try b/c you learn alot

Ohh wow dude ur fuckin helarious. What is the point your trying to stress? who can be the biggest dick on the forum?

dam str8 NUKKA

y u h8 on a nigga? i just tryin 2 b fun n shit u gotta get all srs n shit man smh.

god damn i cant even tell what the fuck you said. quit with the ebonix and buy yourself a MLA handbook

lol @ u y i eeven nedd 2 read i aint tryin 2 work nowere fancy or sum shit man u a h8er u need 2 STOP BEGGIN IT n get a lyfe 4 real SMH @ U

No i actually just got my parents to get me a sewing machine a couple months ago and i just read the manual. I will advise you tho on making your own jeans.... its not as easy as it looks. I've fucked up soo many times trying certain things ... but it's often worth it to try b/c you learn alot

yea i know what you mean. it took me 3 months and 5 pairs of jeans for me to figure out how to hem and slim down the jeans. now its natural to me. how long you've been sewing and is this your profession?

and westside is freaking hilarious man. its always fun to read what he has to say and the way he says it